Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best active trash talker in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie, Froch and Mayweather are the only 3 really.

Comment

My favourite trash talkers are

Tyson Fury - Lack of intelligence makes it even funnier
      James Toney - Blatantly disrespectful to everyone
      Antonio Tarver - Knows how to rub people up the wrong way

With the last two semi retired, I guess the best active trash talker is Mr Fury.
      "Big stiff idiot" is as good as it gets

Comment

Tyson Fury easy.

Comment

i've noticed that british fighters in general seem to excel in this area. fury, haye and froch spring to mind from the current bunch.

Comment

I guess that depends on if someone thinks trashing other fighters is a good thing for fighters to do and something to be admired. I don't like trash talk for no reason so I would say the worst, most annoying trash talkers would be Broner, Bradley, Froch, Mayweather, Martinez, Khan and Ward. The worst trash talkers of all aren't even fighters. The trainers of Alexander, Mayweather, Garcia and Guerrero work overtime talking trash. I am sure I left out some great trash talkers but so much trash talking goes on now that it's hard to keep up with it. One guy who doesn't start trash talk but will respond to anyone trashing him is Paulie. Broner started the trash talk but I think Paulie is getting the best of Broner in the trash talking department even if he will probably lose the fight. I really prefer fighters that treat other fighters with respect and let their fists do the talking in the ring.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins.

It's not even trash talk really. He's just telling them how it's gonna be most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
                back in the day boxers used to run around with style and class. Just saying........... I believe that a more positive view of the game would be to look at the gentleman who are our fighters today. A guy, who at the same time as being a gentleman, could beat you unmercifully to the ground simply because of the sound of a bell. The rancid displays of some of todays fighters are generally rediculous and degrading to the sport ............ Rockin'
                Nothing has changed. The notable boxers have almost always been ****s in one way or another.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

James Toney easy. No one can compete with him and his trash talk goes back all the way to the early 90's. love it.

Other good ones are Malignaggi and Fury.

Mayweather, Broner etc seem too staged to me. Like they noted down what they wanted to say before. Plus, Mayweather really says the same **** every time, nothing special about it.

Wouldn't call Froch a trash talker. He just says it like it is. Respect!

Comment

Favourite instance of trash is Froch:

"[Dirrell's] birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory"

Comment

Fighters:Tyson Fury is #1 Pauli a close 2nd

ALL of boxing::: ANgel Garcia is #1 p4p

OF ALL time: JAmes Toney;; "I will have rahman and the whole nation of islam crying, He lucky i aint shove some pork into his mouth""

Comment

Working...
                      X