Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather's domination of Gatti reminded you of Ali/Williams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Mayweather's domination of Gatti reminded you of Ali/Williams?

he was a good fighter but after watching the Gatti fight I never knew he was that good..even for his mountanous standards he was on a personal everest that night in New Jersey..it resembled Ali's domination of Cleveland Williams when Ali knocked him down 4 times in 3 rounds..even if Gatti was past his prime he should have put up more of a fight.

It was such a one sided display that it looked almost like a sparring session..he controlled the tempo of the fight from start to finish and was almost landing at will..it was like watching an artist at work...I believe the floyd of the Gatti fight could have beaten any fighter in history at 140..the only one who MIGHT have beaten him would have been the Manny Pacquaio of 2009.

Was floyd's victory over Gatti his 'magnum opus' (greatest work)?

lol gatti. and alfonso gomez would have beaten any welterweight in history on the night he fought gatti. he looked amazing!

Comment

It's funny how the favoritism of black boxers happens all the time in boxing. Little do they know Gatti got his ass handed to him by DLH a couple fights before that. Yet Floyd gets more credit for beating Gatti to them. Even after being washed up from them wars.

Comment

what kinda question is that? everybody knew that gatti was washed up. i mean, it was a great performance by floyd but, it pales next to his win vs corrales.

Comment

It was a beastly performance but c'mon it was freakin' Gatti, a guy with 0 defense who posed no threat to Mayweather.

Still a fun massacre to watch.

Comment

no. it reminded me of hiroshima and nagasaki.

Comment

Absolutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                It's funny how the favoritism of black boxers happens all the time in boxing. Little do they know Gatti got his ass handed to him by DLH a couple fights before that. Yet Floyd gets more credit for beating Gatti to them. Even after being washed up from them wars.
                Blacks get favoritism? Where the hell you been.floyds like the only black boxer who doesn't get credit. Ali, Leonard, Robinson and all the other black boxers get their dicks sucked constantly. While people **** on Floyd's performances. Floyd doesn't get credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                  Blacks get favoritism? Where the hell you been.floyds like the only black boxer who doesn't get credit. Ali, Leonard, Robinson and all the other black boxers get their dicks sucked constantly. While people **** on Floyd's performances. Floyd doesn't get credit.
                  It's best that you put those posters on ignore. They have alts too so beware lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                    What a load of crap.

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    It's best that you put those posters on ignore. They have alts too so beware lol.
                    Because I'm posting on an alt account huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X