No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley fighting Mundine at 154 in Aus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley fighting Mundine at 154 in Aus

Shane Mosley vs. Mundine....hmmmm. I dont know too much of Mundine, what do you guys think about him and his skills? Can the Mosley that showed up and beat Cano beat Mundine at 154 in his hometown?

Weird I thought they were friends? did Mundine train under Jack Mosley?

Comment

Shane needs to stay at 147. He hasn't looked good at light middleweight in a long time.

Comment

Someone please poison Jin Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Weird I thought they were friends? did Mundine train under Jack Mosley?
          So they'll have to do a lot of glove touching, shouldn't be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
            Shane needs to stay at 147. He hasn't looked good at light middleweight in a long time.
            Neither has Mundine What's gonna happen is, The Man will fail to make 154 and pay Mosley an overweight fee, which works out for all provided a fair fee. You know, you beat a legend, you become a legend, so there better be a legend sized overweight fine here

Comment

i have absolutely ZERO interest in seeing Shane box ever again

Comment

Next up...
                Broner vs Mosley at 154

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i have absolutely ZERO interest in seeing Shane box ever again
                  You must have missed Mosley Cano. It was a nice little scrap, and Mosley looked pretty good for half the fight (2nd half!). So when matched against the right level of comp (with lax testing?) he's still worth a stream at least.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    You must have missed Mosley Cano. It was a nice little scrap, and Mosley looked pretty good for half the fight (2nd half!). So when matched against the right level of comp (with lax testing?) he's still worth a stream at least.
                    yea, the Mora, PAC and Canelo fights pretty much made me lose interest in Shane

Comment

Working...
                    X