Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley fighting Mundine at 154 in Aus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty confident that old man Mosley wiill be fighting Broner by the end of the year. Mosley is too much of a name and too much of a guaranteed victory for Golden Boy to pass up. They'll probably name him 'fighter of the year' after that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      yea, the Mora, PAC and Canelo fights pretty much made me lose interest in Shane
      He didn't really refuse to fight vs Canelo, he just didn't have it vs the bigger, fresher guy at full 154, no CW. But Mundine is a bum who can't make 154 healthy, and Shane still has enough power and speed in spurts for lots more of those Crazy Kim comedy highlights

Comment

hmmm, i can totally see mundine not making weight for this fight at all.

Comment

They been throwing Broner's name around too so I wouldn't bank on it being Mundine just yet.

Bronards been claiming the guy will go down in weight after Paulie but I'm pretty sure he would defend his title vs Mosley in a heart beat.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He's picking up the pennies he earned all through his career!! Its just that much more dangerous as you get older! Shane in his prime is better than anyone I see today!! He could box and punch and worked top & bottom in combination!! Brought the fight as well as could counter and overall was a beautifull boxer to watch fight! Hoping he stays safe!! Ray.

Comment

Can Mundine even make 154 these days? I think he hasn't fought there in almost 2 years! I just hope Mosley loses.

Comment

Working...
              X