No announcement yet.

You call yourself boxing fans ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warquez View Post
    entonces, porque no pelea en el peso super welter?
    فلماذا لا قتال في وزن الوسط السوبر

Comment

Look at y'all y'all ain't got not a dam thing to day cuz all y'all can come up with is excuses cuz y'all know none these dudes can beat Floyd skill by skill y'all just hoping for a lucky punch from a heavy ass 175 pounder lmao

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
        Look at y'all y'all ain't got not a dam thing to day cuz all y'all can come up with is excuses cuz y'all know none these dudes can beat Floyd skill by skill y'all just hoping for a lucky punch from a heavy ass 175 pounder lmao
        fighthype.com

go away "yall"

Comment

A lot of people here like to call themselves boxing fans. Even if that isn't really the case.

Comment

name one fight where canelo was 175. I'll put my account on it. If you can't find it with a credible source, you leave.

Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              So then why not just fight at 154?
              Originally posted by thuggery View Post

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                name one fight where canelo was 175. I'll put my account on it. If you can't find it with a credible source, you leave.

Deal?
                Come on man don't be stupid he ain't come in at 175 but he came in at what 173 172 his last fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  fighthype.com

go away "yall"
                  I don't go to fight hype cuz it's too pro Floyd but it seems here its just anti Floyd I'm just in it for good boxing not *****ing n moaning about every little thing every fighter does.

Comment

Simple.......cuz Floyd ain't want to fight at 154 no more he was going to stay at 147 but canelo wants that fight all u Floyd haters want n think canelo can win that fight so deal with what u get . Like they say be careful what unask for.

Canelo could have simply said no. And went to fight guys his size.
                    lol Floyd fought washed up Cotto at 154 last year now all of a sudden its too much because the guy he's fighting is young and can punch?

Comment

Don't be stupid it ain't about age or his punching power ..... If he was worried about his age or power he wouldn't fight him period cw or not he's fighting the dude so stop complaining and just thank both fighters they agreed and gave y'all the best fight y'all wanted and no run around like PAC and arum

Comment

Working...
                      X