Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE]this thread is about who could canelo have fought to prepare himself for floyd .. technically , he already has in trout ..problem is many people thought he lost ...../QUOTE]

Understood, I thought the fight could have went either way. Trout wasn't exactly battering Canelo throughout the bout. I personally thought Sergio Martinez posed the biggest threat to Floyd unitl he got injured and had a less than stellar showing in his last fight.

We all know the Pac fight won't happen for many reasons so who else was left to fight? Canelo is a capable opponent and can give Floyd problems if he slips up. Canelo lacks experience but Mayweather is 36yrs old and out of his prime.....

Comment

• Thats insane. Gonna be some big celebs there

Comment

• ****, I should have tried to purchase for resale. Could've made some nice coin.

Comment

• Oh to dream..."hey babe, two tix to the fight only 52K, wanna go"

Comment

• If Puff wants tickets he will get tickets; if regular guy like myself can get them on that level I'm quite sure a multi millionaire won't have a problem. I would think he's a Noir member of M-Life and would have his tickets comp.

Comment

• Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
              If Puff wants tickets he will get tickets; if regular guy like myself can get them on that level I'm quite sure a multi millionaire won't have a problem. I would think he's a Noir member of M-Life and would have his tickets comp.

Do you have floor tickets for this fight? If so, what section and row? The prices go up exponencially the closer you are to the ring. And are you a big Whaler/player from Dubai or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
                Do you have floor tickets for this fight? If so, what section and row? The prices go up exponencially the closer you are to the ring. And are you a big Whaler/player from Dubai or what?
                I'm a contractor in Dubai for there military; Im in section 5 row j seat 4 I bought my tickets at face value on the day they released.

Comment

• The highest I can see on the site is $26,000+. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing.

Comment

• All floor seats was at the same price the resell is where the closer you are the more it will be.

Comment

• Either he can beat him now or he can't. I think he can beat him.He has had 45 pro fights so I don't think one more fight would make much difference. You give him no chance to beat "the king" but Mayweather is only a 2 to 1 betting favorite so lots of people give Canelo a solid chance to win including the pro odds makers. They are fighting to find out who is the king at 154[152]. Mayweather does not get the crown until he wins the fight in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X