No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Restricting rehydration > 2lbs lesser weigh in.

Oh and, Canelo agreed to meet in the middle. Floyd didn't make Canelo do anything.
    i dont get that part

obcourse canelo agreed to meet in middle coz there is no way floyd will fight him @ 154 so he place something in the table to losen up floyds puc

but however anyone spins this floyd can easily say no to catchweights instead he took it and contradicted himself and made himself look dumb

yesterday he was opposed to it
    today his okay with it

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      i dont get that part

obcourse canelo agreed to meet in middle coz there is no way floyd will fight him @ 154 so he place something in the table to losen up floyds puc

but however anyone spins this floyd can easily say no to catchweights instead he took it and contradicted himself and made himself look dumb

yesterday he was opposed to it
      today his okay with it
      Yeah, he's a hypocrite... now that we got that out of the way.

Floyd... didn't make.. Canelo... do.... anything.

If Canelo wasn't ok with 152... then don't sign the fight. Move on. Fight Cotto.

It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
        Floyds gonna win this one too man, UD. Money just doesnt pick a fight he cant win. That's his "secret". Anyone that knows anything about boxing, or just has the common sense to see who he fights can see that. Dont you find it curious, real boxers talk down their opponents, "the guy is nothing, he's slow I'll beat the living **** out of him!". Money on the other hand goes "he's the best boxer there is, he's a legend, that's why I picked him, i fight the best!". He promotes his opponents as if they are the most feared fighters ever but he goes for slow guys, boxers with poor KO record or old boxers well past their glory days. Canelo is a good example of that. The guy is young and really fought no one worth mentioning. He's so slow you fall asleep waiting for each hook. Floyd can go back home, have a nap and come back to the ring before Canelo finishes throwing one of the punches. Maybe more important, Canelo isnt a worrior, he's a young guy that comes from a confy life, he's no nail eating badass with true hunger for glory. Kudos to "money", one of the best buisnessmen I've seen. If he keeps picking them like this he has a good chance of retireing undefeated as he wants, some dumbasses will even consider him hall of fame worthy.

FerFAL
        Man just by your breaking down of Canelo I take you dont know **** about boxing or Canelo , Canelo is not that slow when he punches you just another Floyd hater here to discredit his victory if he wins which me personally i think he will not because its a easy fight i think this fight will be harder for him than the Ghost fight was hate when people like you talk **** about fighters being slow i bet you couldnt dodge a Canelo slow hook haha ass be laid out against the ropes, and another thing I know you was hating on floyd when u said some dumbass would consider him Hall of fame worthy really really hello hello hello this Money Mayweather of course hes going to be a hall of famer one of the best that ever did it i want say he the best but where ever the best is he isnt far from it dummy

Comment

I don't understand you people...first you want this fight to happen, you talk about it for months and when it's actually happenning you're still complaining...

So the fight is at CW. What's the big deal? It's not like Floyd put the gun to Canelo's head and said "It's now or never". Canelo said himself that he's comfortable with 152 for christ sake....

I bet you'd still be complaining if the fight was at 153.9 limit...

Just STFU and enjoy the biggest fight possible.
          Last edited by Szef; 05-30-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

This will be like RG. Lopsided win for Floyd. Another notch in the cap of a top 10 ATG.

Comment

Let me ask something realistic since everybody crying of the cw cuz ther lord and savior canelo going to get embarrassed anyway ........

Lets say this fight somehow is close.......who do u see the judges giving the split to.....both fighters have a big name......???? I think that's what it's going to come down to honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                I just saw this news. All haters saying Floyd will dodge so and so - where are you now?
                I don't know where they are but there are acres of carnage from Floyd fans who stuck sticks of dynamite up there Arce's and lit the fuse with their denial that Floyd would ever demand a Catchweight. The devastation is as powerful as it is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Yeah, he's a hypocrite... now that we got that out of the way.

Floyd... didn't make.. Canelo... do.... anything.

If Canelo wasn't ok with 152... then don't sign the fight. Move on. Fight Cotto.

It's that simple.
                  everyone wants to fight floyd

the problem is not canelo placing the catchweight in the table to make the fight
                  the problem IS floyd accepting the catchweight in which his opposed to in the first place

feel me?

Comment

only thing canelo has is his size and youth..THAT'S IT. those alone won't save him from the boxing lesson he's about to receive. he's too inexperienced at the top level and it will show against floyd..

it's laughable to think that this fight will be remotely competitive...i'd give canelo to win 3 rounds MAX...

Comment

So what happens if Canelo weighs in 2 lbs over?

Does he simply lose half a million dollars like Mayweather did when he weighed in 2 lbs over vs Marquez?

Comment

Working...
                      X