Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many PPV buys do you think it will do guys?, Close to Mayweather - De La Hoya Numbers?

Comment

floyd's gonna get a whooping..... floyd's fought twice at 154.... and he's weighed 150 and 151.... he'll probably weigh 151 at this catchweight.....

and everytime he's fought at the weight he's looked horrible.... against an aging delahoya and a battered cotto....

he's fighting a fit, young, skilled and tough fighter in canelo....

why anyone think's floyd's gonna beat canelo is a mystery to me....

oh... canelo's gonna be drained.... yeah.... right..... canelo's fought most of career at 147, and when he moved up he fought most his fights at 150..... fought matthew hatton at 151..... the weight is no issue.... he hits the scales at 12% bodyfat, dropping down to 10% bodyfat is not going to do any harm to his chances.....

canelo's about to become the new mayweather.... he's gonna be the dominant figure in this sport for the next 10years....

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Oh turn it in, you freak. You floms have done more name calling and spouted more garbage than any other fanbase in the sport. Niow your boy has made you look like a fool all you can do is cry when people take the mickey using floyd, his teams and your own words? GTFOH with that butthurt nonsense!
        Again, you turn to kiddie behaviour when faced with adult posting. I'm boxing fan, not any of the juvenile stupid labels you like to dish out. I call them like I see them and like to discuss boxing, not call names. Lumping me in with whoever you you dislike on here is just plain ignorant. Mayweather isn't "my boy" and nothing about what I posted is "butthurt" (whatever that means).

I'm happy to say Mayweather is a hypocrite and don't defend this catchweight agreement. It taints any victory he might get and can only speculate as to why he went this route. I just asked you a simple question thinking I could get a rational response. I'll try again. Would you rather not see a fight at all? Or is your ongoing vendetta against the so-called floms so all consuming you forgot about boxing itself?

I want to see this fight like I wanted to see Pac/Cotto and Chavez/Whitaker. What about you?

Comment

@152
          floyd just took advantage on canelo's only chance of winning
          which is power

canelo : slow + less power = a walking zombie

floyd is a genius

Comment

Floyd by UD

Comment

I posted a topic months ago and asked what's the big deal with catch weights as I saw a smaller fighter going up and a bigger fighter going down to meet on a neutral weight so it would b a even fight and the majority of the ppl who commented said a catchweight hurts the fighter comming down the most because he's losing energy AMD muscle just to make weight now that its Floyd now its ok but regardless I believe if canelo is in good shape its time to pass the torch.

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
                I posted a topic months ago and asked what's the big deal with catch weights as I saw a smaller fighter going up and a bigger fighter going down to meet on a neutral weight so it would b a even fight and the majority of the ppl who commented said a catchweight hurts the fighter comming down the most because he's losing energy AMD muscle just to make weight now that its Floyd now its ok but regardless I believe if canelo is in good shape its time to pass the torch.
                what makes it a big deal is ur god(floyd) said it was a big deal with pac vs cotto, now his fine with it

Comment

Mayweather by decision 117-111.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    @152
                    floyd just took advantage on canelo's only chance of winning
                    which is power

canelo : slow + less power = a walking zombie

floyd is a genius
                    Restricting rehydration > 2lbs lesser weigh in.

Oh and, Canelo agreed to meet in the middle. Floyd didn't make Canelo do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Restricting rehydration > 2lbs lesser weigh in.

Oh and, Canelo agreed to meet in the middle. Floyd didn't make Canelo do anything.
                      Well, I'm sure Canelo would rather the fight take place at 154.
                      Last edited by BafanaBafana; 05-30-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X