No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    your sig of cotto beating that cheating monkey is green worthy.

verde.
    you should be happy the dr's gave Cotto his pity win

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
      No way pac may would have broken 3 mil easy, this according to Forbes when they projected the fight. 250 mill in revenue. Oscar may had like 150 mill in revenue. It was the definition of a monster.
      its a shame it didnt happen. shoulda happened after pac destroyed cotto and floyd mosley

Comment

• That 1.6 million buys is probably the "break even" number

Add the 300k they fell short on the Guerrerro fight and its 1.9 million to break even for the year

This fight does nowhere near that. I say this fight does 1.3 million tops. Same as Pacquiao-Mosley

Especially if you factor in the price of PPV and it being on SHO

Comment

• Wow that a big number! To bad im not seeing any of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            That 1.6 million buys is probably the "break even" number

Add the 300k they fell short on the Guerrerro fight and its 1.9 million to break even for the year

This fight does nowhere near that. I say this fight does 1.3 million tops. Same as Pacquiao-Mosley

Especially if you factor in the price of PPV and it being on SHO
            I think 1.6 mil is about right. Canelo is a star in his own right and is the biggest challenge Floyd has fought in years.

Being on showtime ppv doesn't matter, you can still order showtime PPV without having showtime, same with HBO.

Comment

• This is the first time I have seen PPV numbers that looks and sound realistic, 1.6m is about right but can also go up beyond that.

Comment

• He's gonna get more than 50million. Im pretty sure that's an all time purse.

Comment

• De la hoya has the all time purse 56 mil.

Comment

• Just hope Mayweather is hungry enough to fight on after this

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                      your sig of cotto beating that cheating monkey is green worthy.

verde.
                      Kermit is trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X