No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
    Your reading comprehension is abominable. Not only are mischaracterizing what I say, you're completely fabricating what I post! I can't even take you serious anymore. But to be clear, I always said the eye was the result of a legit punch, regardless if it changed the tenor of the fight.

I'm basic? I'm afraid you were dropped on your head multiple times as an infant. I feel sorry for you. But I feel even more sorry for your parents for having such a burden raising an idiot son who is unsure of his ***uality.
    You lame as Kellerman, stop lying and call it a robbery.

Comment

• I always felt like the Cotto fight was a clear win for Mayweather in terms of scores but a pretty close fight in terms of action. There were several very close rounds in that fight that Floyd did just enough to win. This fight was similar but with a lot less action because Canelo did not push the fight. He wasn't as outclassed as many people think but he just didn't win many rounds. 9-3 is fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        As I've stated, his style is effective and works for him but I can see how many fans are turned off by it. Take the 12th round for example. Floyd clearly knew he had the fight in the bag yet chose to skip around the ring for 3 minutes rather than try and make it entertaining and put an exclamation point on his win. Even Garcia chose to lay it all on the line in the 12th with the always dangerous Mathysse despite the fact that he knew he had the fight won.
        Garcia earned his stripes, Danny put his all on the line to close out like a true champ, felt like that was a great gesture to his paying fans. I would gladly pay for one of his next fights if it's on the Westcoast with a good card of course.

Comment

• Still don't think Canelo won a round

Comment

• Mayweather "won but didn't dominate" is code words for I'm a hater and I won't give credit for anything he does. But because I don't want to come off as complete imbecile I'll I add in the part about him winning. Fixed it. You're welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Add in the fact that he has glass hands, there's no reason he should risk going after the KO unless it comes.
              yep floyd isn't ******. dude is a defensive minded boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Mayweather "won but didn't dominate" is code words for I'm a hater and I won't give credit for anything he does. But because I don't want to come off as complete imbecile I'll I add in the part about him winning. Fixed it. You're welcome!
                Controlled the fight, but didn't dominate.

If you can't see the difference, then you're an idiot.

Did that look like May-Mosley, May-Guerrero, May Ortiz, May-Marquez?

No, Floyd dominated them.

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                  Please tell me how it is racist to choose one latino fighter over another? lol.

You got me!!
                  Argentinians view themselves as white. They should to 85 percent are of Euro descent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                    Still don't think Canelo won a round
                    i still don't see it ether...........i still have the same 2 rounds for canelo.

TS is clearly reaching...........

Comment

• Ding ding ding... You knew exactly who I was addressing. I'm impressed. The difference between controlling and dominating is slight at best. Alvarez wasn't bloodied, but he did nothing to blunt Mayweather's offense. Except for the last round it was a white wash.

Comment

Working...
                      X