Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was a very good fight,last week and this week..It was not that close tho..Maybe 3 rds at best for Alvarez..He gave a good account of himself imo tho..

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      yes and garcia didn't land any low blows. you are a great judge. care to take cj ross's place? you would fit in perfectly.
      Your bootyhole bleeding cause Lucas lost? If you want to say Lucas undefeated that's cool but it makes you a clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Clearly you have your own agenda when it comes to discussing anything related about Floyd. There was nothing competitive about this fight. Canelo landed some clean shots in spurts, but Floyd edged in every rounds except the last round.
        What did I say that was biased? Yes floyd clearly won. All I'm saying is that by the threads/posts I was reading, one would think that Floyd put on a Gatti-esque type performance and upon watching the replay today it was far from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
          What about "I gave Canelo 4 rds" did you misunderstand?

Go get banned again.
          What did the ****** get banned for?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealOneShot View Post
            Excellent post, check how many lightweights are 5'8 and rehydrate to 150, Floyd is a little guy fighting giants.
            Rios does it all the time. Pac was at 130 pounds coming into the ring at 145 at the same time Floyd was fighting Zab at WW and was 146 on fight night. Dont try to talk boxing with me because you will lose. Both Garcia & Lucas weighed the same thing as Floyd last Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Are you saying that if your opponent is significantly bigger than you that you shouldnt commit to trying to hurt or take him out despite the fact that you have the ability to do so? Maybe Floyd doesnt posses raw KO power but he sure as hell has the accuracy and speed to completely overwhelm his opponents and go for a stoppage. Even Calslappy had the tendency to go for the kill despite the fact that he couldnt even throw a proper punch. Instead he overwhelmed his opponents with multiple slaps/punches.
              who did Calzaghe fight with that big of a weight difference who was on the level of Canelo? No one. Canelo is a big strong, heavy handed guy. Trout is huge and Canelo dropped him. Floyd is not going to do anything unecessary. Thats not even including the fact that he's going on 37 and Canelo was never all busted up. Canelo is a great counter puncher on top of that. His only chance to win is for Floyd to fight how you are talking so why would he do that

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                I have a habit of making fanboys cry to mods, look at how I hurt your feelings when you cried robbery.

Comment

• OneShot has 150 posts in 1 day. Refresh working okay for you, brah? Loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    No clue. He's had 3 accounts banned in the last 3-4 weeks though.

Originally Ferfals stepdad, and that account was new too, so I'm sure he has been banned numerous other times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Are you saying that if your opponent is significantly bigger than you that you shouldnt commit to trying to hurt or take him out despite the fact that you have the ability to do so? Maybe Floyd doesnt posses raw KO power but he sure as hell has the accuracy and speed to completely overwhelm his opponents and go for a stoppage. Even Calslappy went in for the kill despite the fact that he couldnt even throw a proper punch.
                      WE don't know how much the hands play into it , and Floyd would also need to sit on his punches more which puts more pressure on his hands , and that also makes him more vulnerable to big counters , Floyd is like a shark where every time you make a move he takes a bite out and he wont take the bait until there is a big feed with no hook on it , boxing IQ is second to none ever .

Floyd Mayweather is the epitome of a winner , its not about how much of he man can I be in winning , its about get the win , he is a ring general in there and when you guys understand his mindset then you will see how good he is at winning .

Nobody in history from 130 to 147 would beat him because they wont catch him , and if they do he is solid enough to recover , and you wont get another on him again .

Comment

Working...
                      X