Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After that eye closed shut the fight was there for the taking. Props to Garcia for boxing smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      Guys!!

Does anyone know Canelo's weight tonight!!!?
      I heard 165.

Comment

• Maaaaaaaaan, what a f.ucking fight! Damn, props to both fighters.. Lucas gotta regroup and come back stronger. Danny better have earned everyone's respect after this one! Beautiful fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyHitter View Post
          Canelo weights 165 tonight Floyd 150
          Thank you very much

Comment

• garcia had the right gameplan, nice win, he earned my respect

Comment

• Any SHO streams around? Mine keeps freezing. Green K & 50b points if anyone can help out.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                people had lucas photo shopped tearing through buildings.........wtf is wrong with the nerds on this site man
                Yeah it was over the top. I like Lucas hes a hell of a fighter but all the KO2 predictions and fanboy shyt got so out of control people were saying he could beat Floyd. Its mainly casual fans that ride Lucas and GGG's nuts like that. I wonder how many avys he gets dropped from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juanma9 View Post
                  After that eye closed shut the fight was there for the taking. Props to Garcia for boxing smart.
                  he was beating up on lucas way before his eye closed...........

garcia is just simply hated on this site. gotta respect him more........

& for the record, lucas did lose to judah,. his fans went as far as erasing his losses. it's been pure madness with lucas fans...........

Comment

• Floyd gonna win by UD and im still 110% anti-Pac and proud!

Comment

• I respect Garcia as a fighter, but his dad makes me want him to lose every fight he is in, unless he gets a personality change then I'll continue to hope he loses every fight.

Dude is an annoying ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X