Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know if it's true that Canelo vs Floyd has a rehydration clause as well!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if it's true that Canelo vs Floyd has a rehydration clause as well!

Does anyone know if it's true that there is a rehydration clause for Canelo vs Floyd? I heard that there is a rehydration clause that says Canelo cannot weigh more than 162 fight night or there is a $1 million fine per pound!

The catchweight is bull**** enough, but I was trying to come to terms with it but if this is true this is more of a b*tch move!!!!

I'm a Canelo fan but if this is true I struggle to see how he can win. Too many disadvantages.

It doesn't.

Comment

It doesn't........

Comment

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 42m
        Now, Canelo got a no cap on what he can weigh the night of the fight, y'know, that's a pretty big concession from Floyd, IMO #boxing

Comment

stop hearing things. lol.

Comment

If doesn't give Floyd an advantage, it doesn't exist.

Comment

Floyd a bitch, talked all that shit about Pacquaio and he does the same fucking thing. LOL

LOL and if it did but that contract has a non disclosure clause.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifa View Post
                Floyd a bitch, talked all that shit about Pacquaio and he does the same fucking thing. LOL

LOL and if it did but that contract has a non disclosure clause.
                Stop crying and order the fight and enjoy it. Because you wont see Floyd fight north of 147 ever again.

Comment

I think the catch weight takes away from the fight myself but I'm shocked that people are claiming that it wont be a fair fight if Canelo isn't allowed to outweigh Mayweather by a substantial amount come fight night.

If he needs to outweigh his opponent by 10lbs, 15lbs, 20lbs, then how good can he really be. Mayweather will probably be favored but anything can happen in a fight, if Canelo manages to win should we attribute the victory to his skill set or the overwhelming weight advantage? (refer to Chavez Jr as an example)

Comment

Working...
                  X