No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo: Schaefer, Ellerbe Discuss The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
    Dude please, if you haters can't except a 2lbs disadvantage on the scale compared to a 20/30lbs advantage on fight night then you shouldn't even bother commenting. This demand in the contract is nothing compared to the weight Pac had guys draining themselves down to before he would sign. Then for him to run like a ***** back to ole Bob when Floyd offered him 40mil straight up with no chaser, proves to me the guy was affraid of getting caught with that juice in his system. So quit you crying over 2 little ole pounds & watch the Master go to Work on this kid come September.
    then I guess you won't be mad if the ginger doesn't make 152 like cherrypicker didn't make the catchweight for JMM

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
      the BS never ends, well explain why SAUL couldnt KO nor KD mosley?
      theres no proof mosley almost knocked out mayweather...Because after i was all said and done he didnt so go savor on that
      Mosley's chin is legendary and made of steel. Nor even bigger guys like Vernon Forrest or Winky Wright could knock him out, Not even iron fisted Miguel Cotto at 147 was able to damage him, there's no valid point on your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        oh he'll be 170 at least i'll bet.
        Hell no, you can be sure the most heavy Canelo will be entering the ring is 166, not over a pound heavier than that?, you ask my why?, Canelo is a bigger guy and not only that but carries a heavier punch than Floyd, Canelo will be bigger than Floyd any moment, but he needs a the most speed he can because Floyd is fast as hell. So comin over 170lbs only will make him slow and with virtually no chance of landing a good shot at Floyd.

Comment

Man this is ridiculous, can't believe it there's so many haters, I'm a fan of both guys Floyd and Canelo, People were crying when Floyd Sr, said "Fight @147 or no fight", people were crying when Reynoso said they offered Floyd a cathweight @151, now Floyd agrees to make a fight just "Under 2 pounds of the weight limit", and they still crying. This is what comes when you find a Floyd hater.

I bet if the fight would've been signed @154 people was still gonna cry and say that Canelo was gonna be too heavy and slow entering the ring @172 for Floyd with virtually no chance of even landing a punch.

I give props to Floyd for takin the fight with just 2 pounds under the limit of 154 and no rehydration clause, and believe me guys, don't be surprised if you got a rematch @154 on May 2014 , this could happen seeing how Floyd feels Canelo on the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
            Man this is ridiculous, can't believe it there's so many haters, I'm a fan of both guys Floyd and Canelo, People were crying when Floyd Sr, said "Fight @147 or no fight", people were crying when Reynoso said they offered Floyd a cathweight @151, now Floyd agrees to make a fight just "Under 2 pounds of the weight limit", and they still crying. This is what comes when you find a Floyd hater.

I bet if the fight would've been signed @154 people was still gonna cry and say that Canelo was gonna be too heavy and slow entering the ring @172 for Floyd with virtually no chance of even landing a punch.

I give props to Floyd for takin the fight with just 2 pounds under the limit of 154 and no rehydration clause, and believe me guys, don't be surprised if you got a rematch @154 on May 2014 , this could happen seeing how Floyd feels Canelo on the ring.
            I wouldn't use the word 'many' in this place. Its more like a handfull with a shitload of alts. Pretty pathetic, really.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              I wouldn't use the word 'many' in this place. Its more like a handfull with a shitload of alts. Pretty pathetic, really.
              Manny needs to fight at 147 and quite the catchweight bullshit.

Comment

question.... did you like it when Pac fought at catchweights?

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                  floydiots like you said its not OK before but looks like they are praising it now! ******o! ahahah
                  check who you are talking to before putting people into a group. I have already stated that I was NOT a fan of cw fights. You made the argument that 152 is somehow the worst sin Floyd could commit, however keep in mind that it was MANNY who wanted a 154 lb Cotto at 148... remember that one hypocrite? What a jackass.

Comment

Floyd contradicts himself by doing this. I am a fan but even the most blindest person can see what Jr did here. Hopefully Canelo comes in rehydrayted like normal so we can see a true even fight. I still think JR whoops him with cw or no. However it just puts more question marks when he does something like this

Comment

HaHa LMFAO, these hatin a.z.z B.I.T.C.H...ES have nothing else to say about Floyd so all they can bring up is its at a catchweight of 152....wooo weee big fuc_$!ing deal, Canelo is still gonna rehydrate to 170lbs come fight night...First it was Floyd was scared of Canelo, or he would never fight Canelo at any weight, but now the fight is made and all these hatin a.z.z krakkkers can bring up is a friggin 2lb weight difference........let the excuses begin now cuz Sept 14th Floyd is gonna spark that arse....but I know how the haters will spin it, they will say "its because he was weight drained from 154 to 152 REALLY????????

Floyd is fighting a young, UNDEFEATED, Champion...while most of these PAcboys will wait for their idol Manny "got KTFO" Pacquiao fight a fighter who just came off of a loss and who isnt even in the top 20 p4p....Pacquiao and Rios are 0-3 combined in their last fights.......I wonder what the name of that fight will be "Battle of the Losers"

Comment

Working...
                      X