No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    if you get easily outboxed by Abril & Alvarado then there is no way in hell he has a chance against Floyd. Infact, if Floyd just stands in the pocket & goes toe to toe all night, he still easily beats him by stoppage. 2 different levels & skillsets
    Floyd ain't stopping Rios unless he runs out of gas from missing with too many wild swings.

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
    Rios gets beat worse than Guerrero. He doesn't know how to cut off the ring and his defense is awful. This beat down would be a Floyd vs. Gatti/Baldomir hybrid. I would never wish this beating on Rios. He is a likable guy. It's bad enough that he's going to get starched in November.
    It would not look that bad. He throws way more punches than Baldi and he won't sit there and try to box with Floyd like Gatti did.

Comment

Rios outboxes Floyd easy UD

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        Rios outboxes Floyd easy UD
        Wrong.

Floyd swarms Rios throwing 100s of punches a round, throwing wide bombs with a blatant disregard for defense and energy conservation.

Comment

I like Rios. Floyd would just have target practice fighting him. He would have trouble hitting Floyd with a handfull of rice. Floyd is bigger, faster, far more skilled and actually probably a harder puncher than Rios. Rios would not stand a chance.He is not going to walk through Floyd's sharp accurate punches all night. He would get KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            All Rios has to do is beat Berto.

problem for Rios is that he couldn't even beat Berto

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
              Rios gets beat worse than Guerrero. He doesn't know how to cut off the ring and his defense is awful. This beat down would be a Floyd vs. Gatti/Baldomir hybrid. I would never wish this beating on Rios. He is a likable guy. It's bad enough that he's going to get starched in November.
              1. I agree
              2. In what world you can call Mayweather - Baldomir a beatdown I do not know. God that fight was bad, Mayweather admitted to as much. Lord I hope I am never subjected to watching that fight again.
              3. Despite the above rant, I agree again. I really enjoyed Floyd's performances against Guerrero and Cotto, but Rios-Floyd would be like the Gatti fight. Don't wish that on anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                problem for Rios is that he couldn't even beat Berto
                Berto would get beat in an entertaining fight.

Comment

Rios Up-Jab will be in Mayweather face all night.

Comment

Originally posted by aaxxee2000 View Post
                    we all know nobody can outbox floyd you have To knockout him out because even if You did outbox him he would he still the decision sooo the Only way you can beat him if by knocking him Out. the only guy can come forward and take his shots and keep coming forward is brandon Rios stop hating On rios

Comment

Lmao if threadstarter wants to shoot for the moon with a one shot KO go with argentinians ...Matthyse, Martinez or maybe even Maidana has one shot ko power to maybe get lucky n KO Floyd by a lottery shot

Comment

Working...
                      X