Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Cornelius White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this on regular NBC or the sports network version?

Comment

Just finished adding the stats for this fight if it's of any interest to anyone:

http://boxstat.co/bout/104441/sergey...ornelius-white

Still making adjustments to the site, so go easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxStat
        Just finished adding the stats for this fight if it's of any interest to anyone:

http://boxstat.co/bout/104441/sergey...ornelius-white

Still making adjustments to the site, so go easy.
        Ability to take a punch: 33% =/

Yea... Idk if White will make it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013
          NBC Sports Network.
          Dammit my cable provider doesn't carry this channel anymore

Comment

Kovalev is going to finish the job in 4 or 5 rounds at most. Lethal puncher who could threaten anyone in the SMW, LHW, and CW divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Yeah that's what i was thinking ha. The % is low due to him not really having fought any big punchers, but still getting knocked out before now... and Kovalev is the biggest puncher he's faced yet. Saying that, White is the biggest puncher Kovalev has faced too. It'll be fireworks either way, so it should be fun.

Comment

I read in today's paper that Kovalev is almost certainly fighting Cleverly in August...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxStat
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Yeah that's what i was thinking ha. The % is low due to him not really having fought any big punchers, but still getting knocked out before now... and Kovalev is the biggest puncher he's faced yet. Saying that, White is the biggest puncher Kovalev has faced too. It'll be fireworks either way, so it should be fun.
                  Yea you never know. Maybe he will find a way to neutralize Kovalev's power.

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
                    I remember when everyone was hyping the black russian like they are Kovalev now.
                    Sillakh was hyped because of skills, Kovalev is hyped because of his power.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Very good fight. White is a bit of an upset king noted for being a puncher but he can box well. Should be good whilst it lasts.

I fancy Kovalev early but White is just one of those guys a bit like Grachev so I don't think you can count him out & I wouldn't read too much into the Don George loss.
                    From what I've seen from both guys, White is gonna get demolished. I'll eat my crows if I'm wrong but I don't see him lasting more than 2-3 rounds.

Comment

The only fight i really wan't to see from this card is the Kovalev fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X