Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Andre Ward Tires Late, I Can Potentially Stop Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way Froch talks its as if these guys never fought before...

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
      Don't be angry that Froch ruined Ward/Bute by killing that overrated bum known as Lucian Bute to gain his title. Also worked hard for his 2nd title in a great fight against Kessler.

Not much paper there.
      Ward will take the paper and Carl will bite the dust.

Comment

Come on now! Froch was totally dominated by Ward. He lost on all 3 score cards...this is a man talking about another fighter that kicked his ass"!!! Froch is a warrior but his technique is awful!! Ward boxes the ears off him i the rematch and probably will ok him... He just beat up Dawson... What do u think Dawson weighed fight nite and he quit... Easy fight for Ward... Biggest payday for both of them but Froch has no chance...that is why he said Ward is not a must fight right now.. He knows Ward has his one way ticket... Don't get me wrong either. Froch is good but not good enough!!!

Comment

"Andre Ward Tires Late"... No way -- is Froch that stupid?
          In their first match, Ward came with his only working hand broken... Of course Ward tired late -- he did miracles with no hands actually...

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            I personally don't think Froch beats Ward in a rematch but I'd still like to see it. People act like if a fighter gets dominated once then there is no point in a rematch, that is usually the case but there have been plenty of times when fighters lose the first fight and come back and win the rematch.

Nigel Benn got ktfo by Eubank, got the rematch and put on a much better fight and was arguably robbed of the win. Should Duran not have given Leonard a rematch?

Ward just needs to rematch Froch, its not like he has too many options. And fight out of Oakland for Christs sake. Ward has all the potential in the world and he's pissing his career away. He should be a huge superstar known by the hardcore and the casuals alike and earning a hell of a lot more money but his career decisions have not been great.
            He did fight out of Oakland in the Froch fight. Oakland and Atlantic City are two completely different places, they're practically the opposite of eachother and are on the opposite side of country.

Even though he took him to school in AC he almost got robbed on the scorecards which is why I think he doesn't want to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              He did fight out of Oakland in the Froch fight. Oakland and Atlantic City are two completely different places, they're practically the opposite of eachother and are on the opposite side of country.

Even though he took him to school in AC he almost got robbed on the scorecards which is why I think he doesn't want to travel.
              And on Saturday Froch also fought away from home: he's from Nottingham and the Kessler fight was in London... Right?

Comment

Carl. Please. Stop. With. This. Nonsense. You. Sound. Ridiculous.

Thanks.

Comment

The only fighter Iv'e seen with worse technique than Froch is Kessler. This talk about beating Ward is delusional.

Comment

Froch hahaha it is who is in cuckoo land, Ward is on another level matey, stop discrediting him. He beat u with one han***e were not even there, he's not pound for pound no.1 for nothing u clown...stop ur jealousy and ur twist talk. Best thing u cud to save an embarrassment is not fight him! Froch he made u and Kessler look like novices hahaha

Comment

Froch is egging on Ward trying to bait him, but Ward him to show Ward the $$$$$

Comment

Working...
                      X