No announcement yet.

44-0-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    So by your argument moron, you are saying that fans are not allowed to admire professional athlete because the athletes don't don't know our individual names.

So only when a professional sport athlete learns who you are, then and only then are you allowed to be a fan.

Oh and by the way, Money is the richest ATHLETE in all of sports...he must be doing something right.
    Berto also has more money than Lucas Mathysse does that mean he's better?
    Why you Floyd stans always bring up money? the relationship between skills and marketability in boxing is very minimal.
    Last edited by FilMor; 05-27-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      Castillo beat him and Zab dropped him though.
      Castillo definitely beat him, and Delahoya fought him close enough to warrant a rematch, which Floyd refused to give.

Further more, Mayweather record is impressive, and I have no doubt that he is the most talented fighter of the past decade, but his refusal to fight the best while they are the best is a huge asterix next to that 0, in my opinion.

That's just boxing, though.

Outside of the ring, Floyd Mayweather is one of the biggest losers in the sport, a disrespectful woman beater who's been in jail and in and out of trouble with the law.

I respect his skill, but I have no respect for him at all. He's a punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        Also you exaggerate, he wasn't "DROPPED" by Super. He was countered by a punch and lost his balanced and his glove touched the canvas. How can you call that even being "DROPPED"? Plus it wasn't officially called so it is open to vast interpretation...I know some people who think his glove didn't touch the canvas.
        you should tell those people to get their eyes checked.

Comment

What better way to show your love and worship, then to make a redundant thread with no apparent point.

Comment

And he's sexy too.

Comment

Still? Half of the red ks i recieved since i joined i was called the n word. Still got kuyukut pm'ing calling me the n word. The pac may fan wars are over. Stop making these shytty threads.

Comment

He lost to castillo and was dropped by Judah....He also ducked a bunch of other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                  Castillo beat him and Zab dropped him though.
                  All 3 judges had floyd beating castillo unanimously, had he won by split decision it could be a little more of an argument.

Comment

Castillo beat Mayweather actually.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                      All 3 judges had floyd beating castillo unanimously, had he won by split decision it could be a little more of an argument.
                      like all 3 judges had de la hoya beating sturm?

Comment

Working...
                      X