Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Ward Defenders Crying about a rematch in the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wenger Is God View Post
    Froch just fought Kessler. Why would an offer have already been made?
    They both been saying Ward name and been talking about a rematch before the Kessler vs Froch II fight was even signed, and during that time an official offer was never made to Ward and Goossen, it has been all talk through to media to make their fans in their country believe that they want a rematch and Ward is the one avoiding the rematch which a lot of Froch fans currently believes now

Comment

Ward is really not motivated to face Froch again he beat him easy n he will beat him easier, but if he fights him in the U.K. he will probably be more excited n motivated so he will n should take the fight, but reality is that Froch doesnt want the fight his scared of getting schooled easy, nobody is out there left for Ward

Comment

So you want Ward to "sit back" instead of fight. Weird outlook.
        No I want the Challengers to grow a pair and come after Ward like they should, to be the best you have to BEAT THE BEST not AVOID HIM and make excuses about where the fight is and how many people are in the crowd like a lot of fighters are doing now lol
        Last edited by sicko; 05-26-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          They both been saying Ward name and been talking about a rematch before the Kessler vs Froch II fight was even signed, and during that time an official offer was never made to Ward and Goossen, it has been all talk through to media to make their fans in their country believe that they want a rematch and Ward is the one avoiding the rematch which a lot of Froch fans currently believes now
          Well they've been saying Ward's name because he is the no1 in the division and all fighters at 168 should aspire to face him. However, the Kessler rematch was always first on the agenda for Froch and his team. Actually, the Bute rematch would have been next if he'd wanted it. Ward was always the next fight, there was no need to make an offer before now.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            No I want the Challengers to go a pair and come after Ward like they should, to be the best you have to BEAT THE BEST not AVOID HIM and make excuses about where the fight is and how many people are in the crowd like a lot of fighters are doing now lol
            They are. It's just that the fight makes more sense in the UK. No one is avoiding anyone. Kessler was the champion and he came to Ward's backyard to fight him. So its not really about that. Its just good business to put it on in the UK.

Comment

My girlfriend does the same thing as you. She gets angry and won't tell me the reason. Are you on your period too?

What does that even mean? He's going to not fight?

And who is Edwin Rodriguez? You really think that is a big fight for Ward?
              You don't have a girl alt. Don't ever lie to posters again. Ever! Troll.

Comment

Well they've been saying Ward's name because he is the no1 in the division and all fighters at 168 should aspire to face him. However, the Kessler rematch was always first on the agenda for Froch and his team. Actually, the Bute rematch would have been next if he'd wanted it. Ward was always the next fight, there was no need to make an offer before now.
                OK well the Froch vs Kessler II fight is OVER...now what is the excuses? Will they send the contracts now and make a legit offer or will they keep talking in the media and pretending to Nottingham that they really want the rematch but Ward won't travel? Fans believe what they want to believe and hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see

I just point out THE TRUTH! If Froch and Hearns are serious about a Ward fight and want him in Nottingham then at least make a REAL OFFER before running to the media and pretending like Ward turn down the offer to come to Nottingham when that offer was never made
                Last edited by sicko; 05-26-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xLuKeYx View Post
                  I'm going to put this so simply even you can understand it:

Ward wants to get paid. Ward can't sell tickets on his own. Froch can sell tickets fighting almost anybody, but a chance to avenge his only other loss will be huge. If Ward wants to get paid, he has to fight Froch, there's nobody else. Since Carl has many other options, Ward needs the fight more than he does. The man who needs the fight the most conforms to the terms set by the opponent. It's really not that difficult a concept to get your head around, try thinking for a change.
                  And as a hardcore bumsniffing floydiot, you would think thats a really simple concept for him to grasp, but you are trying to talk sense to Fwank Sucketts, not very bright...and a hardcore racist to boot...good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    I disagree that Ward needs this more, but I do think Ward should go to the UK.
                    I doubt they would rob Ward if he convincingly beats him again.
                    I disagree that you disagree that Ward needs this more...
                    Soon, Ward will be flat broke...
                    On one hand his style doesn't sell tickets, on another hand his supposed opponents (particularly "cash cows") can't see the utility of having their a's's'e's kicked in boring fights...

Comment

Working...
                    X