No announcement yet.

Boxing is Weird

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing is Weird

Does anyone ever just sit back and let it occur to them just how weird the sport of boxing is? Punching someone else in the head until they're incapacitated? It's really rather bizarre if you think about it.

Could have think and think of all sports like that

'wow his throwing a ball in a basket'

'wow there on the floor dry humping'

Punching aint weird its in the bible

Comment

You high mayne?

Comment

Football is a sport which consists of 11 guys vs 11 guys trying to kick a ball into an opposing goal.

Basketball is about guys trying to throw a ball into a basket.

I guess all sports could be considered as weird.

Comment

I'm not saying compared to this or that, just on its own merit. It's eccentric and strange. I love boxing, but I'm just making an observation here.

Comment

Anything can be thought of as weird and ridiculous if you over think it.

My motto is always fuck it, so nothing seems weird or crazy to me.

but to answer your question, yes it weird I not being a boxing historian so I dont know the story of how boxing came to be but just wondering/Thinking out loud, I bet it was pretty interesting how boxing evolved to this sport we all love from maybe a street fight etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              You high mayne?
              lol probably. Every sport seems weird when you think about it

Comment

It's wierd in todays views, but if you think about it, as a sport it's far more pure then basically anything else.. I mean it's a competition where you want to prove you are the better man. What better way to do that then to ko the other guy using the most lethal things you posses? Your hands.

Other sports are games. Things you do to prove your dominance in a round a bout way instead of just getting down and dirty and doing what your instincts are telling you.Throw a punch.

Comment

what you chiefin on homie? seems like you got that good greenery on deck..
                  sour power? indoor grown haze? exotic kushy ushy? grand daddy purp mcgirt?

Comment

Working...
                  X