Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin Master Thread - Stop making new threads! POST EVERYTHING HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is golovkin Muslim?

Comment

• Master threads are like a book without chapters. They make it difficult to focus on a single theme or "thread" in this case (the purpose of a forum) and discourage posting.

Not a fan of master threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Interloper View Post
        Master threads are like a book without chapters. They make it difficult to focus on a single theme or "thread" in this case (the purpose of a forum) and discourage posting.

With u there homie

Comment

Master threads are like a book without chapters. They make it difficult to focus on a single theme or "thread" in this case (the purpose of a forum) and discourage posting.

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          With u there homie
          Me too. Been thinking about putting something in the comments and suggestions section.

Comment

agreed 100% master threads suck. They are basically just lazy moderation. It's basically impossible to discuss say GGG's footwork now as it would be lost in this thread without getting more than 1 or 2 replies

Comment

• Screw that, are you guys serious? With as much baiting as there is already on NSB you want to eliminate master threads and add even more garbage threads to an already cluttered NSB front page where good threads get buried amongst the nonsense of non-news, birthdays, non-boxing related idiocricies, fantasy matchups, and blatant bait efforts?

If anything a 100+ post count before starting a thread rule should be implemented, something I have already started discussing with mods.

But to get back on topic, WAR GGG!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Screw that, are you guys serious? With as much baiting as there is already on NSB you want to eliminate master threads and add even more garbage threads to an already cluttered NSB front page where good threads get buried amongst the nonsense of non-news, birthdays, non-boxing related idiocricies, fantasy matchups, and blatant bait efforts?

If anything a 100+ post count before starting a thread rule should be implemented, something I have already started discussing with mods.
                When i browse NSB i know im gonna be trawling through **** to try and find the rare gem.

I just dont get why if I wanted to talk about the boxing side of, say for example, the Matthysse Garcia fight, my comment would be mixed up with all the promotional side of it.

I get that thread starting gets ridiculous and have to be merged sometimes, but one thread to discuss GGG? His style, his promotional situation, his next opponent/how he does against them, possible future opponents/how he does against them all mashed together just doesnt make sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  Is golovkin Muslim?
                  Don't know but he has a russian name (as opposed to a kazakh name): Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin

gennady son-of-gennady golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
                    Don't know but he has a russian name (as opposed to a kazakh name): Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin

gennady son-of-gennady golovkin
                    His father's Russian, mother of Korean decent. Never heard him or anyone else mention his religious beliefs (the way it should be).

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      His father's Russian, mother of Korean decent. Never heard him or anyone else mention his religious beliefs (the way it should be).
                      I think he's a Christian. Gennady is a typical Russian name. Also, his brothers fought in the first Chechen war, on the side of the Russians, so I don't think his family was muslim.
                      Last edited by RiC-DiC; 07-18-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X