No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner is officially the smart man in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Ask East Side Boxing gurus ***gery and Junior Dong, lmao!
    I've read enough of their posts to know that I would be chasing my tail with those dudes...

Comment

Who said he was moving back down to 135? I don't even know if that he can make that weight comfortably anymore.

Broner hasn't been tested yet. If he wants to fight LM, he'd better start stepping his competition up.

Comment

Yeah he is beat up Paulie then get a fight with shame Mosley not bad names to add on the resume

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Broner would beat Matthysse's ass.
          broner aint ****, lucas would murder him

Comment

I am going to make BANK if Broner faces Lucas. Broner takes that one.

Comment

lol @ Broner fans even thinking Al Haymon would even think about even mentioning this fight. Broner is his money maker, Lucas is the man that kills the money maker.

Comment

Lucas by bloody murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Gavin Reese was punching him in the face all night! Imagine if Lucas were to land on him that cleanly!
                  I can say Ajose was punching him in the face all night, imagine if Broner were to land on him that cleanly, herp derp!

Comment

Lol you don't have to be smart to think "derr that guy may hurt me and stop ma paper flowin, better stay away"

Comment

Man the idiots are in full force. Broner fighting paulie at 147 has zero to due with matthysse. Smh. If it had to do with matthysse broner could have just stayed at 135 and cleaned it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X