Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO "Garcia looked worried and I told him I'm coming for you next". Lucas Mathysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO "Garcia looked worried and I told him I'm coming for you next". Lucas Mathysse

@4:50

He says Garcia looked worried and he told him he's coming for him next. He goes on to talk about fighting Mayweather at 147 and if given the opportunity, he'd love to fight Canelo.

He speaks the "tooth mannn"

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Ugh, no Alvarez please. Gross.

Comment

Would be a hell of a fight.
            Danny would have to fight the smartest fight of his career. Lucas showed he can take big shots as well as give them out. That second knockdown was damn impressive.
            I hope we get this fight on Sept. 7 and then have Canelo/Cotto and Bradley/JMM the next week. Would be a great month of boxing.

Comment

can't wait till september

Comment

He'll fight anybody, much respect.

Comment

Funny thing is, that Lucas just said that he would take a Mayweather or Khan fight before a Garcia fight if offered to him, but if Danny fights Mayweather or Khan next, Danny would be ducking him.

I can't wait to hear how people are gonna spin this.

Comment

LMAO he smiled at the end when he heard Amir Khan mentioned as if to say: ''is this guy serious''

Comment

Working...
                    X