Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny wasn't supposed to win his last 5 fights!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True dat! I personally bet huge sums of money on him beating Morales (the rematch) and Judah, so I'm technically, because of Garcia being such a huge, significant underdog in both fights, a millionaire right now. I'll also be raking in dem coins once Broner upsets the odds and shocks the world in beating Malignaggi, too.

Underdogs of the world, unite!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      he was supposed to beat faded Holt
      he was supposed to beat geriatric Terrible
      he was supposed to lose to Khan
      he was supposed to beat geriatric Terrible again
      he was supposed to beat Zab

only 1 fight in there he wasn't supposed to win
      and Lucas will kill him if Garcia doesn't duck him
      This right here.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        Exactly. It's not like Matthysse has been in there with any hard hitters. Even Khan hits harder than Matthysse, and Danny was taking his shots with no problems. People will see the light soon enough..
        Oh come on now. If you're gonna rep for Garcia, at least come with some decent arguments. Did you really just say that stupid shit?

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
          This right here.
          Consigned lmao

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            Do you really believe that? Khan hitting harder than Matthysee? The roided Khan trained by Alex Ariza, probably hits harder than Matthysee. But without the Ariza shakes, no way in hell does Khan hit harder. The results speak for itself by watching Khan's fights since Garcia, where there was the random testing done.
            Shoot, he could have 10 Ariza shakes nd still get laid out flat...might as well be drinking McDonald's shakes

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Oh come on now.
              Sig worthy....actually yeah I'll add that

Comment

khan hits harder then matthysse lol really. Wow your delusional.

Comment

yea he said that ****

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Oh come on now. If you're gonna rep for Garcia, at least come with some decent arguments. Did you really just say that stupid shit?
                    The same guy who discredited Rigo's win over Donaire because he was dead fucking wrong. Definition of a troll.

As for the TS, I think he was favored in all of them, except the Khan fight. Matthysse is unlike anything he has ever seen before. Garcia better train to stay moving for all 12 rounds and for single pot shots. He isn't going to hurt Lucas, he needs to move and box to win. I don't think he has that in him, but he'll give it his all.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      Do you really believe that? Khan hitting harder than Matthysee? The roided Khan trained by Alex Ariza, probably hits harder than Matthysee. But without the Ariza shakes, no way in hell does Khan hit harder. The results speak for itself by watching Khan's fights since Garcia, where there was the random testing done.
                      lmao he was obviously trolling. And Khan could juice till it seeped through his skin and he still ain't punching harder than Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                      X