Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Drills Lamont Peterson, TKO in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL just reading through a few pages of replies, some of the insults on here are gold..... in fact this whole thread is gold! There's some d1ck riding Floyd, Manny fans on here, The Khan haters are in full force and guys are just flaming each other on this....... Brilliant work Lucas!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Cong**** to lucas I hardly payed attention to the fight due to the knicks playing but sept 7 my boy garcia going to have another trinket added to the collection lucas will be in trouble fight a guy with a chin with power and boxing skills lucas is just power
      I completely disagree. Garcia won't be able to handle mattysse's power. Danny doesn't have the footwork to out box him and sure as hell won't be able to stand in front of him all night, you saw what happened to peterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post

The angry flomos are already accusing him of PEDs. God damn they're pissed

Peterson is ok guys.
        Why would a Floyd fan be worried about Lucas? By your comment you're a Floyd hater.

Comment

• I laughed so hard when Shaefer leans in after the fight and says mattysse is the new pacqiaou loool arum must've been steaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
            Garcia vs Matthysse is still a 50-50 fight.
            No it isn't!

Garcia got hurt and threatened by an old ass Judah. He's wide, slow, and has zero movement. An old Morales gave him trouble in the first fight. Matthysse is gonna walk him down and destroy him. He nas never been dominated or threatened in ANY fight. Straighter puncher, excellent chin, more power.

Comment

• Originally posted by rh6414
              Damn I love the Peterson story, but I gotta keep it real......(Chris Tucker voice)......You Got Knocked The F Out!!!
              how bout the marlin waynes voice...(scary movie 2) ahh **** son

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                I laughed so hard when Shaefer leans in after the fight and says mattysse is the new pacqiaou loool arum must've been steaming.
                Me too! But that was a ****** statement as well. Not sure what he was trying to imply

Comment

• Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
                  Exactly, And to the other guy mentioning Pac's been knocking out guys when He had Ariza is utterly B.S.. Pac was knocking guys in lower weights and has stopped knocking guys when moved up 147/150 coz most last long.

and to the other 1 who mentioned Heredia was there on Pac-Marquez 3 yeah he was I stand corrected with it.

But the thing is, Marquez needed the Gamma Magic that turned him into incredible hulk. Thats Mexican Pharmacy at it's finest!

Angel Heredia Googled - ”May 21, 2008 – Mexican steroid dealer Angel Herediahas told a San Francisco court how he provided sprinter Marion Jones with a triple-****tail of banned...”
                  You draw your own conclusions without really keeping up with what transpired in those fights.

The first time that Marquez used Heredia was for the 3rd fight with Manny. There were already rumblings about Marquez possibly using PED's by the Pacquiao camp. Marquez came out and said OK then lets do random blood testing. The Pacquiao team said no.

Before the 4th fight, when the Pacquiao team KNEW that Marquez was going to be working with Heredia again they had a chance to request OST, and they didn't. Marquez even went on ESPN deportes Golpe a Golpe way before the fight camps started and said he was willing to undergo OST as long as BOTH fighters agreed to the terms, it was Pac's team who again declined. Remember according to them the commission has always done a great job testing for PED's

In fact when Freddie Roach started yapping his gums about Marquez looking like a mini Hulk, it was Alex Ariza who came in an told Roach to STFU. To this day Ariza defends and stands by Heredia. Saying that the regiments that Marquez was using were legit.

Marquez will use OST for his next fight with Bradley. Will Pacquiao do the same with Rios?
                  Last edited by JJRod; 05-19-2013, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• I MUST WATCH THIS FIGHT! sounds like a good ol' fashion WAR! i wanna see more of lucas, kinda surprised by this tho cuz i know peterson can war with the best of em....guess not though, garcia vs matthysse, make it happen....boxing has been HOT so far this year and i haven't even seen half of the big fights so far, i need to catch up, i missed pretty much every one featured on HBO, but have seen every one on SHO.....keep em coming Golden Boy and Top Rank!

Comment

• no one will beat cruel hand luke. it was amazing to see how many "experts" picked Pederson to win including the white hating Hopkins who said before getting beat by calzaghe no white boy can beat me

Comment

Working...
                      X