No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Drills Lamont Peterson, TKO in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    We'll see, but Danny ain't Lamont. He took Judah's best punches and turned around and countered with harder ones. Lucas and Garcia both have power, both seem to have good enough chins, but honestly who would you say is the better boxer?
    Judah´s best punches vs Lucas best punches............. there's no comparision........NEXT!!!

Comment

• bahhahahha just like i said.

Comment

• Perterson is a joke. cheatin nut bag got what he deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          Peterson tried to box... It takes years to learn how to box in a way you are safe from hard punches. It takes a whole life dedicated, perhaps even being born in a boxing family. Peterson is a good boxer but he's not the fastest boxer nor he has the best footwork. Good win for Mathysse
          Lomont peterson has be boxing for 20 GOT Damn yrs bro....there comes a point where the fighter should be able to understand his opp. There are no surprises w/ LM...NOne....Lamont is faster of foot & hand than...LM ^ that's all he needs...Good win no doubt.

Comment

• Garcia vs Matthysse next please.

Comment

• Garcia looked shook, shi* I would too!!! Garcia gets hit too much as he did with khan, 1st morales fight even Judah throwing one punch every minute hittem just love to see what mathysse does when he hits him!! Mathysse by knockout all day!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
                foh w/ that better boxer ****...LM may push u into his shots...but look at the wild **** he was throwing....I actually believe he won both of his losses....but Mont could've & should've won this fight...LM did wut he is used to doing in this fight. & that should never be the gameplan going in if u r his opp....it's all about making the man do something he does not want to do. wut ****ing "slick punch selection" are u talking about???
                I agree he was throwing wild, but I think that had more to do with nervous and trying to impress in such a big fight. Once he did settle down he landed a perfect right hand counter on the inside and during a exchange.

When I say slick, I mean he's not just crude power puncher, he does have a few tricks up his sleeve to land his power shots. He feinted that soft right hand to the body and threw a perfect overhand right. It was slick enough for Lamont to fall for it.

He's able to time guys and that's a very important aspect in boxing. He timed short right hanf perfectly between Peterson's own punch and that's why he got the knockout tonight.

Comment

• The problem Garcia will have with Matthyese is that even If he can take his punches, Garcia bruises and bust up pretty easy and Lucas doesn't so that will probably be the difference in the fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                    Judah´s best punches vs Lucas best punches............. there's no comparision........NEXT!!!
                    Never said they had equal power but Judah's far from weak. Lucas Has never been hit like Danny's gonna do him, so we'll see how his chin holds.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Wasn 't you the one who dished it out when Pac was KO'd ???

Yeah it WAS you !!

on you !!!!! can't take it
                      I sure did... And wasn't you the one who said Rob was gonna beat Floyd? What happened to that?? Oh aight... I like Lucas he did his thing tonight! But what happened with that Floyd and Rob fight?? Yeah you was nowhere to be found for a few weeks... just now coming back can you answer that

Comment

Working...
                      X