Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elie helped Arum sell two of his PPV's but won't allow him to interview Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elie helped Arum sell two of his PPV's but won't allow him to interview Rios?

Elie kept up with the Margarito fight to build up the Pacquiao fight, which allowed fans to see Margarito training hard and that he had a chance against Pac. Then he uploaded that controversial video of Rios and Margarito making fun of Roach prior to Pac vs Marg, which ended up hyping the fight with Margarito even more and now it's a selling point for Pac vs Rios. It's fcked up how Arum wont let Elie interview Rios after the promotional help he has given him.

thats because elie is an idiot who asks stupid questions.

Comment

Elie didn't do shit, other than be an annoying little ****.

Comment

Think it's more Rios not wanting to, for some reason Rios has refused to speak to Seckbach for the past year.

Comment

elie is a dweeb and a borderline idiot. he is a fan with a camera, with very little boxing knowledge, does not have a face for the cameras, does not have a voice for the camera, and asks stupid questions. so why would they have to let him interview anyone. if he ever gets interviews, its as a favor, not because he does something positive for the fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Think it's more Rios not wanting to, for some reason Rios has refused to speak to Seckbach for the past year.
            This is what I thought it was

I think Elie pissed of Rios and Rios threatened to beat his ass and Elie definitely doesn't want any

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              This is what I thought it was

I think Elie pissed of Rios and Rios threatened to beat his ass and Elie definitely doesn't want any
              all he has to do is move around from side to side, and rios got squat. can't wait til rios' retirement fight in november!!

Comment

Elie was constantly posting videos that Rios didn't want to go up. Elie was given the pleasure to be annoying at their gym all day and he took advantage of it.

Comment

your giving Elie way too much damn credit, I like SOME of his videos and respect the guy hustle but Top Rank was selling PPV's long before Elie starting covering boxing and when he was annoying the hell out of the Lakers

Comment

Elie is a douche and awful at interviews

Comment

Working...
                    X