No announcement yet.

I am rooting for Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lamont dickriders sicken me to the core

People are quick to accuse Floyd and Pac for PED usage without any concrete evidence, but here you have a known cheat and he gets support by wankers.

Khan won that fight against Lamont, the amount of dirty tactics that were used to rob Khan out of the win was sickening, from PEDs, to changing figures on the score card to deducting points. The kid should have been banned imo

As I understand it for this fight there was no random drug testing, I fear for Lucas, that he will to be robbed by a compulsive lying cheat

Once a cheat always a cheat, his last fight was not far away from controversy neither when the test results came in.

I will be rooting for Lucas to end this cheating toad.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      couldnt agree more. so i was wrong, there are some that can think outside the box on NSB, as well as be objective... you are basically like an extinct species on here these days. my how i miss the old NSB...
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        The Lamont dickriders sicken me to the core

People are quick to accuse Floyd and Pac for PED usage without any concrete evidence, but here you have a known cheat and he gets support by wankers.

Khan won that fight against Lamont, the amount of dirty tactics that were used to rob Khan out of the win was sickening, from PEDs, to changing figures on the score card to deducting points. The kid should have been banned imo

As I understand it for this fight there was no random drug testing, I fear for Lucas, that he will to be robbed by a compulsive lying cheat

Once a cheat always a cheat, his last fight was not far away from controversy neither when the test results came in.

I will be rooting for Lucas to end this cheating toad.
        yikes!! so is dickrider the new term for objective thinker? who's riding lamont's dick in here btw?

Comment

yikes!! so is dickrider the new term for objective thinker? who's riding lamont's dick in here btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Comment

look in the mirror........

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                look in the mirror........

k. jus did. not bad not bad

anyway, who's riding lamonts dick in here? cause what i saw is an objective convo between 2 people in here, the rest the usual NSB nonsense. so i ask you again, who is it that you construe as riding lamonts dick?

Comment

I'm a fan of both. Lucas for his naturally quiet, yet bad-ass demeanour and his exciting style. Lamont for his style and back story, despite his PED transgression.

I'm nervous as I don't want either of them to get hurt or put on ring years which they will tonight. And it's a shame they're coming up against each other, especially at this moment in time when it should be Matthysse-Garcia. Damn Goldenboy and it's hate for Lucas.

Comment

Working...
                  X