Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Peterson-Matthysse, Alexander-Purdy Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is why I love boxing. Two damn good fighters proving who's the best.

Comment

Devon Alexander should really get that tumor checked out. Peterson gon' tax Matthysse ass tmrw night! Let's hear all the hate I know y'all Matthysse nut huggers popping up on this site like weeds!

Comment

Originally posted by StillAlive2k View Post
        Add those pellets and the man with the black hat he will be unstoppable!!!
        He's taking full advantage of those pellets now. So much so that his excessive arm hair growth from "TRT" left trimmer trails on his forearm (pic 2). No wonder he always wears long sleeves for open workouts...

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
          Lamont Peterson trained with Adrien Broner and Sparred with Floyd Mayweather for this camp... basically the fight is over... cuzz all the hard work he did in this camp just won him the fight... Peterson is going to win.
          He didn't spar Floyd for this camp.

Both guys look to be in good shape. I think Peterson guts out a decision, but anything is possible. I personally am looking forward to Devon knocking that tough look right off Purdy's face though.

Comment

"No extra testing. HHAAHAAHHAAAHAA I'm PrEDy"

Comment

Khan looks out of shape already

I think the judging will be heavily in favor of Matthysse but as I'm watching the Ajose-Matthysse fight again right now....I think Peterson is going to bring it to Lucas is a major way.

Lucas is just so strong, you never know but I definitely feel Peterson is the better all around boxer. It's going to be a great fight for sure..I think I'm putting my money on Matthysse because I think Peterson needs a KO to win and I don't think he can KO him.

Comment

WAR. That's all I ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Khan looks out of shape already

I think the judging will be heavily in favor of Matthysse but as I'm watching the Ajose-Matthysse fight again right now....I think Peterson is going to bring it to Lucas is a major way.

Lucas is just so strong, you never know but I definitely feel Peterson is the better all around boxer. It's going to be a great fight for sure..I think I'm putting my money on Matthysse because I think Peterson needs a KO to win and I don't think he can KO him.
                  I've seen Ajose/Matts many times, watched it again today and LP will definitely have his chances. Lucas occasionally reaches and leaves himself out of position, which can leave him open for a counter. I would assume that it's a bit harder to read distance against a southpaw, so luckily for him, LP isn't. LM forced Ajose to plant his feet and stand his ground at times. During those exchanges, Ajose was landing his fair share of shots and did well when he threw in combinations, but LM was slipping and blocking a lot. I can't wait to see the exchanges tomorrow night.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 05-17-2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I've seen Ajose/Matts many times, watched it again today and LP will definitely have his chances. Lucas occasionally reaches and leaves himself out of position, which can leave him open for a counter. I would assume that it's a bit harder to read distance against a southpaw, so luckily for him, LP isn't. LM forced Ajose to plant his feet and stand his ground at times. During those exchanges, Ajose was landing his fair share of shots and did well when he threw in combinations, but LM was slipping and blocking a lot. I can't wait to see the exchanges tomorrow night.
                    I just rewatched that fight too, made me a bit uneasy. Ajose did land on Matts, just didn't hurt him. I don't think Lamont can, but he's got better technique on his punches and throws more to the body. I'm still sticking with Matthysse, but Peterson will have chances and this is gonna be a very hard fight for both.

Comment

war medellin!!! lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X