No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Povetkin on October 5th in Moscow, Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
    Povetkin will start throwing bombs early in the fight until he gets tagged with jabs and nailed with some straight rights...once he feel those he will stop trading...Klitschko by UD ..but dont forget this bout takes place in Moscow, hope Wlad wont get robbed or something
    I'm certain Wlad stops him. Sasha isn't very good (IMO), and I'm not impressed with his punch resistance. This is a fight where Wlad can stamp just how much better he is than any other heavyweight of his time (sans Vitali) and I think he comes out to prove a point. I see a serious, serious beating leading to a stoppage in this one. Can...not...wait!!! I see no way Sasha sees the final bell.

Comment

Should be a good one. I am looking forward for this one.

Comment

I'm excited for a HW fight! Been wanting to see this one and now it's actually happening, well they say it is.

Haven't seen a fight in Russia since Rocky v Drago!

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          Wlad has wanted this fight for YEARS. He comes ready and kills Povetkin. I mean RUINS him. Can't wait.
          I doubt that. Wlad will fight with patience just like against Haye. The thing is Povetkin compare to Haye, WIll charge Wlad and will try to crush him. There Wlad's skills and experience will do his thing

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            I doubt that. Wlad will fight with patience just like against Haye. The thing is Povetkin compare to Haye, WIll charge Wlad and will try to crush him. There Wlad's skills and experience will do his thing
            Probably will be a chess match until Wlad lands the big one.

Comment

Will be funny to hear Teddy Atlas actually predict a Klitschko win for once.

Comment

Povetkin has been avoiding Wlad for years, this won't happen lol. Povetkin will pull out somehow watch and see.

Comment

Great, finally this fight will happen. What boxing fans all over the world have been craving for for years. A real super fight!

Comment

Cool. Povetkin sucks anyway, but he's a legit opponent for sure. Wlad is going to kill him.

Comment

Povetkin is considered to be one of the better heavyweights, and this fight will show people once again why Wlad and Vitali are really the only two "real good" fighters in their era at heavyweight. Haye and Byrd are "alright".

But I mean, it'll just highlight that once again for everyone. Wlad and Vitali are the only two guys who would compete against the top heavyweights in the 70's-90's.

Comment

Working...
                      X