No announcement yet.

Ms Jackson cheating on Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Isn't Floyd part of boxing? This could be moved to the lounge I guess. But I don't go over there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Of course he is, but his wife... Or what either of them or any other boxer do in their spare/personal time isn't. Neither do I but that's what I'm saying, I think there's other forums on here where it'd be more appropriate. Imagine if threads like this were allowed on NSB, every other thread would be about things like this lol

Not trying to sound like a dick nor am I a mod, just saying

Comment

I could've sworn she came on on all access saying they didnt have an open relationship?

Comment

I could've sworn she came on on all access saying they didnt have an open relationship?

She did, I remember hearing her say she wanted to clear things up.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          They have an open relationship agreement, perhaps? Many couples, both married and not, are okay with open relationships. Many prefer it that way before eventually making a full commitment as a union.

Just sayin.'
          Yea and those people are usually gay. Meaning there's a good chance Floyd is. Who in their right mind would want to share the women they're suppose to married and spend the rest of their life with?

Comment

Exchanged .................... ******* Photos...
            MAKE THEM PUBLIC
            or it didn't happen.

Comment

It's funny how the Floyd fans pretend this is ok and is normal, so can I borrow your gf or wife for a few days since this is normal to u guys? Every man on here with 2 working nutts know damn well this Shiiet won't fly with them. It's ok to be fans but y'all gotta be real about it sometimes. It's ridiculous!!

Comment

we all know Cherrypicker's engagement to ms Jackson was a sham to cover up for Cherrypicker's gay adventures with Elerbe and Fiddy

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup
                  we all know Cherrypicker's engagement to ms Jackson was a sham to cover up for Cherrypicker's gay adventures with Elerbe and Fiddy
                  Lol...

I never understood why people did open relationships. You shouldnt be engaged or married if you need other people to spice up your life.

Comment

who cares? she just weekend pus.sy anyways! lol

Comment

Lol...

I never understood why people did open relationships. You shouldnt be engaged or married if you need other people to spice up your life.

how do you know? humans are animals, and animals dont have monogamy, plain and simple. im not sayin im into open relationships, cause im not, but im not shocked or surprised when people are, cause lots of em are, and thats fine with me, since its their personal business. im sure ms jackson cheats on floyd and im sure floyd cheats on ms jackson, whether its with other bitches or with other dudes. but i ask you...who gives a flying fuck??

oh and btw, see ya in AC tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                      X