Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Mayweather's Performance is Real Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody hates on Mayweather because he's an arrogant ****y bastard. Why don't you look past that and acknowledge that he's the best p4p in the world?

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      Floyd -"belts just collect dust".

So now, suddenly "the belt" means something? Please, we've been over this millions of times. Floyd ducked Tony. End of story. No matter how many ways you try to defend him doing it, he did it. Even his biggest fans will say so.

Lol "he fought Hatton though". Hatton, the guy who looked like ass and got beat by Collazo at 147. Just another perfect example of Floyd picking and choosing who to fight where so long as it benefits him and him only .

Forrest, got beat twice by Mayorga. lol....so much for that stellar amateur career eh?

another lol, "Paul beat Tonys ass". Uh, no, he won a close decision. But carry on. We need another M.I.C. around here.
      You're so ****** its actually entertaining.

Comment

• Amen Virgil, preach on. There are quite a few know nothing posters on here that need to read this. Most boxing fans today are ignorant of the sweet science and should probably be watching MMgAy or toughman contests instead. People like Floyd, Ward, Paulie, etc. are ripped on for various reasons but these are pure boxers. Hopefully when Pac retires a lot of these know nothing fans will go back to watching whatever crap they did before they fooled themselves into thinking they know anything about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          I'm definitely bored, and defintely having fun making this cat look ******. Not that he isn't doing a pretty good job of that on his own.
          You're a better man than me, LOL. But it is true, he's doing an exemplary job........

Comment

• I bet Dallas Jr. wishes his trainer could teach him "real boxing"

Comment

• Virgil just spoke some knowledge for the casual fan but I bet it goes in one ear and out the other.
              Some guys just want to see blood, they don't care about anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                He is not talking about what people want to see , fans would bring back the gladiators to the death if they could lol , and the house would be packed , cant you people understand boxing , just unbelievable , the problem with Floyds is he is just too good , the skills are god given you cant teach what he has , thats special and thats why I admire Floyds work .

Floyd is the highest paid athlete in the world do you think thats because nobody wants to see him , where is the logic .

All fans should be made to have at least 2 amateur fights and at least 2 yrs training in a boxing gym , then they would appreciate the top liners and all there individual different styles so much more than they do .
                You clearly didn't comprehend my statement well....There is a reason certain athletes capture the imagination of the people...inspire generations & become legendary...iconic. This isn't about ability...& skills are learned sir. Some people come into the world w/ certain abilities in greater proportion to other. But there is a reason the word training exists....Skill-sets are learned & developed AND honed. With all his money....all his vickies...& great performances....He still is not an icon of his sport...Nor will anyone say he's the "floyd mayweather of his sport" when referring to other dominant athletes....He will never be more highly regarded than the greats before him. & moake no mistake he is great. But I'm directly responding to Vergil Hill's reaction to the floyd criticism & backlash as I understand the people's discontent.

Comment

• Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                  my whole thing is.. why is your nickname money, if your gna duck the 2 highest paying bouts?

CMON SON, HEALTH FIRST COMING FROM THE #1 DEFENSE IN THE GAME?
                  Because he makes 32 million a fight and is the highest paid athlete in the WORLD.

Comment

• In other breaking news, the sky is blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      You're so ****** its actually entertaining.

No actual rebuttal. I know. You can't reach my level of expertise.

Comment

Working...
                      X