Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Calzaghe: A Good Fight, But I'd Beat Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
    I'd pick Calzaghe to beat Ward any day, he had the ability to change his game to beat any opponent.
    yeah we saw calzaghe go from a thousand punch swarmer to a.........thousand punch swarmer. adaptability. when exactly did he change his game? are you counting the first couple rounds of fights when he tries to box and is humiliated so then he resorts to desperate windmill mode for the rest of the fight as some sort of cerebral strategy plan? ward can actually change his game plan according to the opponent. he can press the fight or counterpunch, he can bully on the inside or move around, he can fight southpaw or othodox.

Comment

Joe can adapt to any style and so can Andre Ward. If an old B-Hop lost to Joe in a close SD then a young/prime Ward Majority Decisions Calzaghe.

Comment

This pansy must be back on the coke, Ward is far superior

Thank God he retired but does he really still have to keep popping back up like the turd that wont flush, just to tell us how great he was and is!? Off u Fuck Joe....

Comment

Yep I believe Joe would have got him.

Say, I believe he has a better record of wins and KO's than any PRESENT boxer this day, how bout dat CALZAGHE !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            Trust the Khantard to agree with Joe being the best super middleweight!

Joe's the greatest cherry picker ever, even worse than Floyd Mayweather.

Next you'll be telling me Amir Khan is the best.
            Who is better than him then?

Comment

You've got issues trust someone to bring drugs into a debate and talking about insulting a Hall of Famer - go away and flush yourself down the toilet

Comment

Joe Calzaghe sat on his arse fighting bums over here and when he finally stepped up all the greats were out of their primes. He even struggled against a over the hill Bhop, and I still think Bhop won that fight

Joe Cal was getting scored for punches/slaps he never landed

Joe Cal is one of the most overrated boxer ever, that slap boxing stuff was so boring to watch, the only win I rate of his is over Lacey, other than that, he was kind of like Prince Naz trying to protect his 0

Ward wud have made Joe Cal look like an amateur.

Comment

Both Bika and Kessler said Calzaghe was better than Ward.

Comment

http://youtu.be/vNeJ6RXkgoM?t=12m29s

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      Both Bika and Kessler said Calzaghe was better than Ward.
                      So what? Ward is still active so they are bound to say that

Joe Cal wud have got a boxing lesson from Ward,

Comment

Working...
                      X