Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Says Photo Proves Broner Was Once a Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best photo all day.

Comment

Broner just got punked!! Haha, really hope Paulie can pull it off. His banter is so much more original then Broners.

Comment

Malignaggi has fans?

Comment

LOL!! Holy moly Broner must be upset right now. No one likes losing banter.

Comment

Haha Paulie is a funny guy. His trash talk is on another level compared to Broners.

Comment

man that is funny

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
                Broner is too flat footed to whoop a mover like Malignaggi. Malignaggi will outbox him in some rounds and make it a close fight, he might lose a decision. But he'st getting whooped or knocked out like people think. I actually kinda like Paulie's chances in this fight, not enough to say he'd win, but enough to watch with interest. If Paulie stays on his toes and boxes all night, Broner will look lost like he did at times against PDL. Remember PDL boxed, he did not come forward, Broner was the aggressor in that fight. He was doing the chasing and wasn't particularly good at it. He was literally following PDL around instead of cutting off the ring. Maybe he's gotten better, and Malignaggi has lost his legs a bit. But I don't think he's going to whoop Malignaggi or knock him out.

Same Paulie that got walked down by Hatton? Oh and the Mexican kid he just fought? Paulie doing a good job selling the fight. But he is and will always be a "gate keeper" for up and coming fighters. the Jury is still out on the 23 year old but the verdict is on the tempature gauger Paulie Malinaggi for GB stable of young fighters.

Comment

Broner is gonna beat Paulie's ass senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
                    Broner is too flat footed to whoop a mover like Malignaggi. Malignaggi will outbox him in some rounds and make it a close fight, he might lose a decision. But he's not getting whooped or knocked out like people think. I actually kinda like Paulie's chances in this fight, not enough to say he'd win, but enough to watch with interest. If Paulie stays on his toes and boxes all night, Broner will look lost like he did at times against PDL. Remember PDL boxed, he did not come forward, Broner was the aggressor in that fight. He was doing the chasing and wasn't particularly good at it. He was literally following PDL around instead of cutting off the ring. Maybe he's gotten better, and Malignaggi has lost his legs a bit. But I don't think he's going to whoop Malignaggi or knock him out.
                    I just recently watched the Broner-PDL fight and I actually thought that Broner lost by a few rounds, it was a bad decision. I also believe that Paulie is a much better boxer than PDL. I also never realized, until I saw the photo, that Broner was so short.

Comment

The Magic Man's got the magic mouth. I can hear'em now during the clinches:
                      "I got a spell on you, Beetlejuice. The Magic Man's got a spell on you."

Comment

Working...
                      X