Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree Pacquiao-Marquez IV was the best boxing fight in a long time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    ibut Marquez was all like fuck judges
    I like the way you put it!

5/5, otherwise if it was UD again for someone (doesn't matter who) it would have been a 3.5/5 fight, Marquez looked slow, the knockdowns were great, but 1.5 points for that monster KO at the end. The way it SHOULD have ended, otherwise we would have seen the "days of our lives" of Boxing.

Comment

Classic one of the greatest of all time, its what boxing is about, having heart n goin in that ring to see whos the better skilled boxer, not like some boxers who go in there to outpoint there opponent by taking advantage of the boxing system of 12rds

Great speed n fast combos of Manny Pacquiao, Marquez good counter punching n set up traps on Manny its what every boxing fan wants n real boxing fans see the greatness n even people who dont follow boxing much will remember that night, thats how u kno its great even people who dont follow know about that ko n support these type of boxing matches
      Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 05-16-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

For shock value yes of course and Pacquiao was looking like he was taking control, i wish the k.o would have come in the 12th just to get to see more .

Comment

It started off OK,but I was asleep face first by the 6th round.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            Well because some boxing experts here think running backwards, fighting defensively, wait for his opponent to punch first is boxing. Other than that is not boxing. Floydiot.

What will happen to the fight if both fighters in the ring is waiting for one another who will punch first? And.how about if both somehow punch at the same time and run to opposite direction defensively running backwards to avoid their punches? Then rinse and repeat over and over. Do you think someone will still watch boxing? Because the boxing you know is bullshet.
            That is boxing, Marquez style is all wrong for Pac I'm surprised Pac has done so well against Marquez. That KO was wonderfully shocking.

Comment

It was a rollercoaster ride, with a dramatic ending.

one of the greatest fights in recent times.

Comment

Absolutely. I mean watching that on TV fight you could feel the intensity coming thru the screen. Both fighters were trying to ****ing kill each other that night. It was insane. Very few boxing fights I've watched have the same feeling as that one were you could feel how eager both fighters were of maiming one another.

Every power shot marquez threw was a KO punch(which is not really usual for marquez) while pac was being his old self, trying to punch thru marquez's face. Classic fight.

Comment

One of the best, both guys wanted a KO and they both fought trying to get a KO. Pacquiao had the momentum, then BOOM - night, night.

One hell of an intense fight.

Comment

Good fight. It happens

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty ****in awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X