Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Win Ring Magazine's Fighter Of The Year Award For 2013?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Garcia. If he beats the winner of Matts vs Peterson fight he's got this.

Comment

Who ever comes out of the 140 tourney, IF IT HAPPENS. If not, I could see Canelo winning it for Trout and than possibly another decent SWW this fall.

Comment

If Canelo gets it, it's not because he was fighter of the year. Sure he beat Trout, but not convincingly. If he dominated him or won clearly, then maybe there'd be an argument

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
          Canelo after he KO's Mayweather..just like Marquez became fighter of the year after he KO'd Pacquiao
          Marquez has never been fighter of the year tho! Lol it was nonito donaire

Comment

GGG looks like he'll win this easy if he gets thru macklin and some one else in oct/nov maybe chavez jr or a murray. That would be four fights this year...

Comment

It's GBP talking piece.

It'll be Canelo, unless Rigo fights Mares and beats him.

Comment

looks like it'll be rigo or canelo, though i believe golovkin will take it.. will bump when a winner gets chosen by Ring Magazine at the end of the year

Comment

Mayweather after he whoops Canelo in September

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
                    Canelo after he KO's Mayweather..just like Marquez became fighter of the year after he KO'd Pacquiao
                    Not gonna happen though!

Comment

If mayweather beats Garcia or Canelo he'll win it.... otherwise I see it going to the winner of the 140lb tourney (the real one).

Comment

Working...
                      X