No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem hardest P4P puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Foreman is P4P 1, he KO'd guys cold with some of the softest looking punches i've ever seen. He had KO power in a jab.
    He had the power to be at the top, but still didn't hit as hard as a Tyson or Shavers....... and also David Tua I think is stronger than Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      Prince Naseem was the hardest hitting puncher, Emanuel Steward once said he hit harder than Lennox Lewis.

Hows that possible?

it's not.

steward was a great trainer, but he's always had some funny takes and is guilty of hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
        Naz was a big time puncher but his defense was pathetic.

He was a Featherweight version of Ricardo Mayorga.

if you're being serious you've got to watch him some more.

he had flaws and poor fundamentals, but he was leagues beyond mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali
          Its not possible.

pound for pound hardest hitters in no certain order are
          Hearns
          Big George
          Tito
          Manny
          Manny as in Manny Pacquiao? Come on man...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            It's not possible. Steward was a great trainer but sometimes he said stupid things. He picked Guerrero to beat Mayweather. If Naseem hit harder than Lewis there would have been some featherweight fatalities. Lucas Matthysse might hit harder than Lewis. Just kidding.
            nothin stupid in that prediction at all, alot of great minds thought guerrero could have made it hell for floyd, and most guys that know their stuff should be suprised with how floyd came out in that fight, he literally looked prime, like he was fighting at 130, power, lightning speed, movement, it was all there, shocking stuff

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

while i wouldn't put him in the top 5 by any stretch, pacquiao is an ATG puncher for sure.

Comment

Devastating puncher, but not in Julian Jackson's league.

Comment

julian jackson, hearns, baldomir, and calzaghe are the hardest punchers in boxing history

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    nothin stupid in that prediction at all, alot of great minds thought guerrero could have made it hell for floyd, and most guys that know their stuff should be suprised with how floyd came out in that fight, he literally looked prime, like he was fighting at 130, power, lightning speed, movement, it was all there, shocking stuff
                    It WAS shocking. How does an older fighter return to such form...

I''m not going to accuse him of anything but I immediately thought, "this guy is probably on something..."

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

while i wouldn't put him in the top 5 by any stretch, pacquiao is an ATG puncher for sure.
                      He's a puncher no doubt but more of a volume puncher with good power. There's definitely more 1 punch guys out there that deserve to be above him.

Comment

Working...
                      X