No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mercito Gesta-Olusegun Ajose in Play For Late July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Michael Farenas and yeah hes a good fighter, very underrated. I would like to see him get a rematch with Uchiyama.
    Farenas was good

Comment

Ajose looked like a good fighter in the Matthysse fight. I've seen Gesta a couple times, I think Ajose should be able to beat him by decision.

Comment

Ajose by knock out.

Comment

Ajose shouldn't have any problems here. Gesta is not very good. Wide UD.

Comment

Michael Farenas and yeah hes a good fighter, very underrated. I would like to see him get a rematch with Uchiyama.
            Yeah Farenas is a good fighter. He gave Gamboa a really good fight and even dropped him. I was watching that fight and I said to my dad "people should forget about Gesta, this guy is a lot better than Mercito"

Comment

I thought this dude was the next many? LOL

Comment

Horrible comeback fight. I was wondering when he was coming back.....
                He could win by robbery though. He won rounds against Vasquez somehow

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                  Great to see Ajose getting a meaningful fight, I've got him taking this rather handily. In fact its a horrible style match up for Gesta.
                  Barely.

I guess Arum don't give 2 ****s about Gesta anymore. After seeing that he can't cut the ring off why would he match him vs a mover AGAIN?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Great to see Ajose getting a meaningful fight, I've got him taking this rather handily. In fact its a horrible style match up for Gesta.
                    I second this.

Wasted way too much time on the domestic scene when it was evident he was a class above. Hope he gets the win and onwards 'n upwards for Ajose.

Comment

gesta is not good. like at all. i see ajose winning this with comfortable ease. all it'll take is minimal movement and a jab, and gesta is lost in the woods

Comment

Working...
                      X