No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    seriously doe why the **** is J'Leon Love thread getting 250+ replies and 1000's of views

did Chavez Jr get this much love/hate?
    The Chavez Jr Maryjane thread got 374 replies and 22,037 views
    The Chavez Jr Furosemide scandal was splintered into about 30 threads, many gaining thousands of views.

Comment

• imdazed
      vwebb
      spacey
      brizpac
      larryx
      Horus
      dios dominicano

all missing ....hmmm

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Its because its now obvious that drug cheating is something that goes right to the very core of Floyd, TMT, his gym, his trainers etc. Given that he was the one that created this BS by falsely accusing another fighter its hardly surprising that he is getting as much grief as he is, and dont play stupid, you know damn well thats why.
        kind of a reach no? considering Mayweather doesn't train him or is involved in J'Leon camp other then being promoter.

by that logic he has every right to accuse that other fighter if we look at what happens at the wild card gym and specifically Roach and Alex Ariza trained fighters

Comment

• Would like to hear J'Leon's explanation for this eventually...

Comment

kind of a reach no? considering Mayweather doesn't train him or is involved in J'Leon camp other then being promoter.

by that logic he has every right to accuse that other fighter if we look at what happens at the wild card gym and specifically Roach and Alex Ariza trained fighters
            It may be a reach, but it is not a long one. Love and Bey are directly tied in with not only Floyd's Promotional Company, but also uses the same trainers, Floyd Sr. and Roger, and train out of Floyd's gym.

For an anti PED crusader, it is not a good sign. I am a fan of Floyd and it does make me wonder. Just because they were not caught with HGH in their system does not mean they were not willing to break the rules to gain an advantage. I am hoping Floyd takes a very hard stance against Love, to show he actually backs up his words.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
              imdazed
              vwebb
              spacey
              brizpac
              larryx
              Horus
              dios dominicano

all missing ....hmmm

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

They lurking just too ashamed to post (waves at them). lol

Comment

That's what u guys have been doing!!! Saying ariza is guilty cause he knows memo or how about roach used to train known ped user so PAC must be on it too. U guys have been doing the same Shiiet to PAC and his team for years y'all just feeling sour puss now because the table has turn. Now all of a sudden Floyd ain't got nothing to do with this lol it's his own got damn fighter and 2 so far has been caught and Floyd hasn't said a word so I guess Floyd really is trying to avoid this lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  The Chavez Jr Maryjane thread got 374 replies and 22,037 views
                  The Chavez Jr Furosemide scandal was splintered into about 30 threads, many gaining thousands of views.

He's gotta be pretty stupid to think that a boxer who is doing something bad who's father happens to be a legend to this sport wouldn't get much attention lol.

I've not seen any article on Sky Sports about J'Leon or that but I seen plenty on Chavez Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    That's what u guys have been doing!!! Saying ariza is guilty cause he knows memo or how about roach used to train known ped user so PAC must be on it too. U guys have been doing the same Shiiet to PAC and his team for years y'all just feeling sour puss now because the table has turn. Now all of a sudden Floyd ain't got nothing to do with this lol it's his own got damn fighter and 2 so far has been caught and Floyd hasn't said a word so I guess Floyd really is trying to avoid this lol.
                    Mayweather does not train Love nor is he his conditioning coach which is why its a reach its way worst on the other end if people want to go that route

don't throw stones ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                      He's gotta be pretty stupid to think that a boxer who is doing something bad who's father happens to be a legend to this sport wouldn't get much attention lol.

I've not seen any article on Sky Sports about J'Leon or that but I seen plenty on Chavez Jr.
                      dont be an attention hoe no need for name calling just to get a reaction...

not the post Martinez fight obviously

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=336521
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=334941&page=4

Comment

Working...
                      X