No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Batman8 View Post
    the problem is......as part of the bull**** with pacquiao, mayweather annointed himself as the guy who is driving peds out of the sport. again and again and again, we heard this.

so when someone who regularly spars with you, is so heavily linked to you and people in your team (roger, ellerbe), then you have to come out and say something.

otherwise, all the ped talk was nothing but self-serving bull****. which....we know it is. so lets call him out on that then.
    so jleon got caught on peds?????

Comment

• I blame this all on Floyd, Love is just an innocent kid. Had he not had this connection with Floyd then PEDs wouldn't even be a problem.

Comment

• Who really gives two ****s? He used it to cut weight, not to enhance his performance. People act like this is an outrage. Love is a bum and so is Rosado the human punching bag. Rosado is the post version of Margarito and will probably be rocking parkisons in a few years. People act like something important was taken away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
          Who really gives two ****s? He used it to cut weight, not to enhance his performance. People act like this is an outrage. Love is a bum and so is Rosado the human punching bag. Rosado is the post version of Margarito and will probably be rocking parkisons in a few years. People act like something important was taken away.
          It can be used as a masking agent...

Comment

• He should have asked advice from JMM and Memo. He would not have been busted. Amateur..

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
              Who really gives two ****s? He used it to cut weight, not to enhance his performance. People act like this is an outrage. Love is a bum and so is Rosado the human punching bag. Rosado is the post version of Margarito and will probably be rocking parkisons in a few years. People act like something important was taken away.
              with all due respect these dudes are not bums bro rosado is a tough mfka and love is an ok prospect who needs work but other than that i agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                Until it made public and a part of public record...it's just rumors being spread by Money haters and individuals who pray and pray for his downfall.
                This kind of floydiot paranoia gives me a belly laugh every time I see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

That dude replying to every SINGLE post.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

You damn right I did, you gotta a problem with that my dude?
                  Nope, you got it big guy. The floor is yours. Slurp away.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• This seems to be ingrained culturally with the Mayweather's. Disgrace to the sport.

Comment

• Mayweather has every right to drop him from the Money team now. But... will he?

Comment

Working...
                      X