• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this floyds fault?!!!!!!
    GET OFF FLOYDS D**K!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Stop jumping around son u look like someone who just got caught and is trying to plead your case lol. I asked u again, so it's not Floyd's fault then what is he doing about this to stop his OWN fighters from juicing?? Do I need to remind u this is fighter #2 from Floyd's camp that tested dirty yet the guy set out to clean up the sport hasn't address any of this?? lol!!
      Jumping ? Im answering you and one long paragraph. Im jut breaking it down for your simple mind but guess that wasnt goodenough.

And i already answred but i guess you eeally think Floyd should holdevery one of his grown men fighters hands to make sure they cool. Arum should too then. Cause chavez was twice. What did he do? Oh yeah encourage the youth to join in on smoking instead of sayin it was wrong. great role model there. But hey go on thinking floyd at fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        When you "fight" to clean up the sport, you'd better start with your own gym...
        Haha! You can be serious! But ok if thats how you feel. Grown men will be grown men but i guess floyd must become a parent now.

Comment

• Floyd is suppose to "clean" up the sport yet his own fighters is testing dirty and we haven't hear anything from Floyd regarding this. Ur telling me Floyd never ha a talk with his fighters about the consequences if a fighter was to test dirty? Floyd never had a talk to them about the important of both fighters being on a even playing field? I mean Floyd sure did have a lot to say about PAC but nothing to his own fighters??

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery
            Queen_Ellerbe on super damage control
            That dude replying to every SINGLE post.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken Man View Post
              PED use is an epidemic in the United States amongst the "slick" boxer community and the Al Haymon stable in particular.
              This is why people shouldn't jump the gun fully when a boxer fails a test but J'Leon as many others say has left himself wide open for it.

Knowing a little bit or two about the drugs does help alot.

He should let someone in charge know If he was prescribed that drug but I somehow highly doubt he was prescribed them he weighed nearly 180lbs the night of that fight and a Jr MW beat him up in my opinion and knocked him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Haha! You can be serious! But ok if thats how you feel. Grown men will be grown men but i guess floyd must become a parent now.
                Hard work cheat! Nobody is saying Floyd has to be a parent to these fighters he can't even be one to his own kids but what is Floyd doing to stop this from happening in his own camp lol when Floyd is suppose to be the poster boy for cleaning up the sport lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by handwraps View Post
                  Hard work , Dedication
                  Catchy phrase. lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Floyd is suppose to "clean" up the sport yet his own fighters is testing dirty and we haven't hear anything from Floyd regarding this. Ur telling me Floyd never ha a talk with his fighters about the consequences if a fighter was to test dirty? Floyd never had a talk to them about the important of both fighters being on a even playing field? I mean Floyd sure did have a lot to say about PAC but nothing to his own fighters??
                    You realize all you wrote was what i wrote. Of course you dont. Even if floyd spoke to his fighters does that mean he has to become their parent? Of course he does thats your argument.

So if you have a son/daughter dont worry about teaching right from wrong cause if he plays sports thats the trainer or coaches job to teach. And of they dont listen and still cheat then your off the hook cause it wasnt your job

Morons!
                    Last edited by Fetta; 05-15-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Jumping ? Im answering you and one long paragraph. Im jut breaking it down for your simple mind but guess that wasnt goodenough.

And i already answred but i guess you eeally think Floyd should holdevery one of his grown men fighters hands to make sure they cool. Arum should too then. Cause chavez was twice. What did he do? Oh yeah encourage the youth to join in on smoking instead of sayin it was wrong. great role model there. But hey go on thinking floyd at fault.
                      U didn't answer Shiietz and this has nothing to do with arum or Chavez jr. What I'm asking u is what has Floyd said about this?? Floyd is very serious when it comes to cheats and his fans back him up strongly but when the cheaters comes from his own camp he's suppose to just turn his head and act like he doesn't know anything?? What happen to playing on an even field? lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X