No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Asked for VADA, Got USADA & No Tests Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    There's nothing worse than getting away with three positive tests courtesy of USADA/GBP aided by possibly millions of dollars in bribes.
    Agreed, so if Hauser or Montoya have any proof that this happened they should write story and not call it rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Agreed, so if Hauser or Montoya have any proof that this happened they should write story and not call it rumors.
      I don't understand you guys. You didn't take a reputable sportswriter's story, yet you took a crackhead's accusations seriously.

Comment

I don't understand you guys. You didn't take a reputable sportswriter's story, yet you took a crackhead's accusations seriously.
        these guys still believe on Floyd.....a wife's beater, manhandled a security guard...a man who believes the law is on his hands.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          But that is the thing. You're arguing with people who see things as:
          Manny > Boxing > Other Fighters

He is more important than the sport in their eyes so he can't be wrong by default. Whereas most other fans of boxing see the sport as greater than the individuals. It is closer to religious fanaticism than it is to fanboyism imo.
          I don't understand why its so hard. So you get some egg on your face. Big deal. Every boxer is suspect to a degree.

Comment

• I think Paul Malignaggi should not let himself get bullied by these people. Let them cancel the fight and make a statement. Let's see whose hell will break loose. Man, he wants VADA, just like Trout did. And they refused and threatened to cancel the fight? What does that tell you? You don't have to be a surgeon to detect something fishy is going on. People are really not that dumb. Are they?

Comment

The reputable sportswriter called his own story rumors because as a reputable sportswriter if he lies he gets sued and fired. SO I am trusting what he wrote-I trust they are rumors and nothing more.

I did take Teddy Atlas story about the letter Manny sent GBP/Team Floyd asking what would happen if he tested positive before the fight. why? because Atlas didn't use the word rumor to my knowledge.

Comment

I think Paul Malignaggi should not let himself get bullied by these people. Let them cancel the fight and make a statement. Let's see whose hell will break loose. Man, he wants VADA, just like Trout did. And they refused and threatened to cancel the fight? What does that tell you? You don't have to be a surgeon to detect something fishy is going on. People are really not that dumb. Are they?
                Its almost as bad as Paulie asking for testing and Broner saying no testing. Then we'd be sure he was cheating.

I wonder if Broner asked USADA for a 24, 14 or 7 day cutoff. That would probably make him even more su****ious, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by kamikaze_ero View Post
                  these guys still believe on Floyd.....a wife's beater, manhandled a security guard...a man who believes the law is on his hands.....
                  Paulie v Broner. No Floyd here but i can see you cant stop thinking of him

Comment

fyi last 2012 Pacman already agreed to random testing but insist it should be done by VADA(announcement came AFTER Berto and Peterson caught of taking PED by VADA)and Floyd found another excuse......Perhaps floyd was ducking Pacman or afraid of being caught by VADA...Either or both might be the case...The fact that Pacman chose VADA for his supposed Fight with Floyd and now against Rios just show you his intention to level the playing field considering VADA is not shrouded with a lot of controversy/corruption.
                    bigDunn....waiting for your reply,....

Comment

bigDunn....waiting for your reply,....
                      Broner v Paulie thread, not a floyd v manny thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X