Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shane Mosley, Pablo Cano Hit Cancun For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moselys son is such a tool. It's impossible to live up to a great father, but man...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      it is absolutely sad. did you catch the canelo fight? that was about as sad as it gets. he came out of retirement after admitting he was done. he needs the money. his ex wife was his manager. she took him to the cleaners.

fighters before mosley have been tragic figures, and there will be tragic figures in boxing after shane mosley. it's a damn shame to see a great fighter like shane mosley reduced to this.
      Ok if he is fighting for the money it would indeed be sad i agree, but until i know that for a fact (which of course i never will) i will stand by what i said, and yes if i was in charge of Mr. Mosley i would have told him long ago to hang them up, but i am not so the only thing i can do is not watch the fight and wish him luck, but i can feel sorry for no man who makes a choice in life whether i like it or not

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
        Moselys son is such a tool. It's impossible to live up to a great father, but man...
        How can you tell he's a tool from these pictures?

Always sad to see a once great boxer reduced to fighting bums for scraps. I am curious to see how much Shane has left though.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky_Smooth View Post

Always sad to see a once great boxer reduced to fighting bums for scraps. I am curious to see how much Shane has left though.
          Let's not even pretend that guy isn't a tool. There's a 99.9% chance he's a tool. Looks are unfortunately less deceiving than we'd all like to believe, but I applaud you for giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky_Smooth View Post

How is cano a bum when he beat(got robbed) paulie malignaggi who is ranked 4th welterweight by ring mag ahead of bradley, alexander, guerrero?

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
              i kind of feel bad for shane ! hopes he hangs it up soon so he wont damage himself any further ! i hate how the boxers are the ones putting themselves on the line but scum bag promoters sit back and reap the benifits !
              the irony in your post, you should forward it to pacquiao maybe he will see the light

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
                How is cano a bum when he beat(got robbed) paulie malignaggi who is ranked 4th welterweight by ring mag ahead of bradley, alexander, guerrero?
                that's pretty sad if they have that bum ranked #4 just to boost up broner once he defeats him

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
                  Lol the Ring's rankings are a joke. I'm sorry but "beating" Paulie at this point in his career doesn't make you a special fighter.

Cano got stopped by Old Man Morales for ***s sake.

Comment

I have no remorse for an admitted steroid user who seems to get a pass on here for whatever reason. I hope he beats Cano just so he gets another shot at the big leagues and gets another Canelo style beating.

Comment

One straight right hand or a right hook and that nasty cut will re-open.

Comment

Working...
                      X