Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Marquez knockout of Pacquiao was not a lucky punch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marquez knockout of Pacquiao was not a lucky punch.

The Marquez knockout of Pacquiao was not a lucky punch? When will pac+ards realize this?

yes it was. Pac was dominating him the whole fight.

Comment

You're not gonna convince them. The vast majority know what we saw. Pac overfeinted his jab, put himself out of position, and went right into that right hand. That's abundantly clear.

Comment

it wasnt a lucky punch.. Marquez saw Pacquiao getting ready to come in from miles away

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexicutioner View Post
          yes it was. Pac was dominating half the fight.
          fixed it for ya

Comment

Marquez is a counterpuncher his whole career, gets a 4th fight with his nemesis, wins by counterpunching, yet somehow people are surprised that Marquez figured Pacquiao out and was able to KO him with his notorious counter right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
              The Marquez knockout of Pacquiao was not a lucky punch? When will pac+ards realize this?

Exactly , it was just a well timed punch, And i watched his sparring video for that fight, he was practicing the punch, and he landed the same one earlier in the fight.

Comment

If anyone was lucky it was pacquiao, He got a draw and two gift decisions. All 3 of those fights Marquez won. Pacquiao needs to hang the gloves up. Marquez made people forget that pacquiao even won any fights vs Marquez at all. Most pac+ards are pacquiao fans for the sake of hating Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by $0uthpaw View Post
                  Exactly , it was just a well timed punch, And i watched his sparring video for that fight, he was practicing the punch, and he landed the same one earlier in the fight.

I saw that video. If only pac+ards could see the video. It answers all doubts.

Comment

Pac got hit with a perfect right hand. That was pretty much it. I guess the first knock down was a lucky punch too huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X