Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow someone actually see th cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Thad.Castle View Post
      LMFAO did Floyd fight anyone of them at the time? no he waited till everyone got shot and old because unlike him they were fighting real fights not the guerreros of the world LOL.
      Fighting real fights?

Why didn't none of those "real fight" experiences help them against Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by MtClimber View Post
        Jr is scared, he's ducking... - I think Money Team are really business genuises.

And now they're using this on Canelo. I can't believe too many boxing fans fall for this when they asked the catchweight (is this confirmed?). I think all this cathweight BS is just to hype up Canelo - to let the casual fans believe that Canelo is really that great and is the one to beat him. And when this CW talk reach to the sky, Money team will drop CW request, fight signed, too many people believe his 0 will go and .... 2mil PPV Then Jr UD him 11-1.

IMO, there's no way Canelo will beat Mayweather now. Aside from his size, I can't see any other advantage for Canelo. If he can dominate Cotto, Lara and Trout (rematch), II'll gve him 40% chance.
        Dude, Floyd is fighting Alexander next and Cotto is fighting Canelo. All they are doing is letting Canelo build up his rep a little more so he can demand more money. I honestly think he will end up fighting Pac instead of Canelo and it'll be the last fight of their careers.

Comment

Working...
        X