No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Wladimir vs. Deontay Wilder Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    This guy is clearly a lunatic. Look at the way he writes. Ignore.
    Says the guy who has "Viking Warrior" in his title.

Okay, badass.

You're just upset because everything I said in that post about your boy is True....

P.S it's called putting emphasis on key words in my post.

I ain't even mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Name the credible opponent.

Thanks in advance.
      Dudes an idiot......

He keeps ignoring the fact that Wlads next is against a guy who even he himself doesn't consider a cherry pick. I don't see the problem.

Comment

I hope that wilder restores Glory to the heavyweight division in the U.S. If this fight happens. He has the skill set to beat klitschko, does he have the in ring intellegence to? That is the question that can be answered in the fight.

Comment

I think trainer Banks wouldn't do too bad against Wilder himself.
          Deontay needs a few more rounds to be ready for the Klitschkos,
          I mean, he clearly never went the full distance
          I like him (his punching) and I hope he makes it, but maybe he should whoop some English guys first

Comment

I liked the way wilder looked moving around in the what..1 minute of action. Wasn't much, but he looked a lot more fluid in his upperbody than the upright guy just of a fight ago against Price. In that fight he was earmuffing a little more, being patient with a jab... with Audley his hands were much lower....he might have variety in his defense style to him, and he is countering on a dime. it's just than the fights aren't lasting. Can't be mad at him for ko'ing these guys but it's still hard to gauge the intangibles like toughness or chin. Speed and reflexes are up there though

Comment

What they need to do is put deontay up against a man of the same caliber. None other than 'magomed abdusalamov'. 18 wins 18 KO's!!

Comment

Not excited. I've called Wilder hype and until he actually fights someone good, I will not think this fight is any good whatsoever.

Bryant Jennings and Malik Scott are the best American heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
                  I hope that wilder restores Glory to the heavyweight division in the U.S. If this fight happens. He has the Right Hand to beat klitschko, does he have the in ring intellegence to? That is the question that can be answered in the fight.
                  fixed it

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Not excited. I've called Wilder hype and until he actually fights someone good, I will not think this fight is any good whatsoever.

Bryant Jennings and Malik Scott are the best American heavyweights.
                  I think Audley, although not a very good one, was a huge step up in competition for him.... like a canyon leap.
                  Now I hope to see him keep that up. A fight against Chisora is another good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                    Says the guy who has "Viking Warrior" in his title.

Okay, badass.

You're just upset because everything I said in that post about your boy is True....

P.S it's called putting emphasis on key words in my post.

I ain't even mad.
                    Just keep it civil. You go on about others being "delusional" because they don't agree with you. That's neither "the truth" or unbiased as you would like to be. I couldn't care less what you think about David Haye. You brought him up, I did not. If you don't think he's a good fighter or you think he's boring or over the top or whatever - good for you.

But that still doesn't justify Wlad's last 4 opponents, they have all been crap and if he fought Wilder, based on Wilders current achievement it would be equally bad if not worse. If Wilder could prove himself against a couple of ranked fighters, then fair enough. Fight. But as of now, he hasn't fought anyone that propels him into a world title shot. Specially not Audley Harrison, considering how Wlad used to ridicule him when he fought Haye. He hasn't exactly improved since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                      Name the credible opponent.

Thanks in advance.
                      Look at the last page and you will find 10 guys that he should be fighting. Other than them, just basically anyone in the top 12. But he hasn't fought a legit top 10 guy since Haye.

Or are you saying his last 3-4 opponents have been worthy challengers?

Originally posted by King- View Post
                      Who cares about Mormeck? You started the post I quoted by saying "and here's another cherry pick" or something like that...... All I'm saying is Wlad is Not fighting Wilder right now, he's fighting Povetkin and then possibly Fury-Pulev.... All guys who you don't consider cherry picks.

You're the one who likes to scream "cherry pick!!!" At Wlad every change you get, it wasn't necessary because Wlad isn't fighting wilder right now. You keep bringing up Mormeck and all of those cherry picks, but the fact of the matter is Wlad is fighting Povetkin next..............

Just look at your sig, it's clear you're a very biased brit fan, comsidering previous posts i read by you, and I think you are just butthurt at the Haye fight, since he's your favorite fighter....... Because every post you make about Wlad is garbage.

Forecasting a cherry pick before the fight even has a chance of happening. that's a new one, even for you.
                      Now you are saying I said things I never even said! The length Klitschko fans will go to... I said, "another cherry pick" as in, it would add to Wlad's glowing list of cherries over the last couple of years, which basically include every fighter he's fought since Haye.

Well, Klitschko fans have been saying for a while that Wlad is fighting Povetkin next haven't they? I'll believe it when a contract is signed.

I'm a butthurt Brit because David Haye lost? News mate, it was two years ago! I got over it a long time ago. I'm a big HW fan, and Wlad is the champion. I'm not fine with his level of opposition. But his fans are.
                      Last edited by LacedUp; 05-13-2013, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X