No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Wladimir vs. Deontay Wilder Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    Sosnowski showed ambition, heart, caught Vitali couple of times. Wach rocked Wlad and I believe if that round would've last 10-15 seconds longer, Wald would've touched the canvas. Wach also proved he had huge heart and, possibly ,the best chin in the game along with Vit.
    Wach was a steroid cheat. Have no respect for him whatsoever. Best chin in boxing? Biggest chin in boxing - regardless, that's not a virtue. He wasn't competitive in any round. Yes he rocked Wlad but after 5 sec it was back to normal. Sosnowski touched Vitali a couple of times, but he god KOd. Vitali was always easier to tag than Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Wach was a steroid cheat. Have no respect for him whatsoever. Best chin in boxing? Biggest chin in boxing - regardless, that's not a virtue. He wasn't competitive in any round. Yes he rocked Wlad but after 5 sec it was back to normal. Sosnowski touched Vitali a couple of times, but he god KOd. Vitali was always easier to tag than Wlad.
      Yes he's a cheater, but how can you question his chin? He took terrible beating from Wlad, Haye would be buried 6 feet under after those shots.

Sosnowski got KOd but he tried to win, he showed great bravery and heart. Haye on the other hand didn't take a risk at all, was on the back pedal, and was happy afterwards that he's one of the few boxers who lasted 12 rounds with Wlad. Give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Yes he's a cheater, but how can you question his chin? He took terrible beating from Wlad, Haye would be buried 6 feet under after those shots.

Sosnowski got KOd but he tried to win, he showed great bravery and heart. Haye on the other hand didn't take a risk at all, was on the back pedal, and was happy afterwards that he's one of the few boxers who lasted 12 rounds with Wlad. Give me a break
        haye wouldn't get hit with those shots ... the best chin is the one that doesn't get hit. Everybody says amir kahn has a terrible chin, but what he has is a terrible defence that results in him getting hit with massive shots.

Comment

Wlad is gonna win. But hes gonna fight scary as hell.. Poke jab poke jab clinch. 10000 times. Like vs sam peter

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
            Why would Fury fight Wilder when he's on the verge of becoming mandatory. Wilder would be a step backwards.
            Hmm, because maybe Wilder is an easier fight than Pulev? I don't know.

Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              from my understand most trainers get 10% or somewhere in that ball park...training wlad is probably more profitable then fighting. if he is getting 10% then he will get $100000 for every million wlad makes...he would stand to make 1.7 million for the povetkin fight. that is better then most of his purses...i'd stay training him too...

No, from my understanding, if you make a lot of money as Floyd or even Wlad, then the trainer gets a fixed amount. Roger or Floyd senior do not get 5% or 10% of Floyd's guaranteed purse. Nor does Banks.

The 10% is only if you're still making medium to small paydays. An ESPN Fighter cannot give his trainer 200k or 500k the way Wlad can, so he gives a certain percentage of his purse, whatever that is.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanEra View Post
                Horrible fight. Wilder isn't ready yet.
                Don't you worry about that, American.

Wlad only has so many voluntary defenses. His priority is keeping all of his belts and making his mandatory defenses to keep those belts. Wilder is not even close to being a mandatory. First it's Povetkin, and the Pulev Vs Fury winner is next. Then, we don't know. It could be a voluntary defense against anyone.

And who knows where Wilder is by then. Maybe 31-0. Or maybe someone cleans his clock and he goes back to the drawing board, I.E. like the tall, once undefeated Alexander Dimitrenko

Comment

Originally posted by foxingstance View Post
                  Why is he talking about wilder when he is know where near a shot? I thought you had to "earn your way to a shot" Funny how the rules change when klit sees an easy fight........

You idiot. There was an article posted just yesterday that quoted Banks saying that Fury should fight Wilder, since Wilder is calling him out.

That fits the definition of earning the fight, don't you think.

Comment

ANY credible opponent won't be a cherry pick to me.
                    Name the credible opponent.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

ANY credible opponent won't be a cherry pick to me. You call me delusional, I ask you: what did Mormeck do to challenge for the richest prize in all of sports? What about Wach? And what about Pienta? Wilder's best win is a 41 year old Audley Harrison who was KOd cold just six months ago in the first round. I understand he has a good record, but anyone could have that record with the level he's fought at. Anyone with a brain will say he's not worthy to challenge.
                      I've mentioned these names in the past, but here's a list of people who wouldn't be cherry picks: helenius, banks, Stiverne, Haye, fury, Pulev, Povetkin. Hell, even Chisora, dimitrenko, Ustinov and Price would be better than the guys he's been fighting.
                      Anyways, when you come back to reality and put your fanboy bs on the shelf, we can talk boxing. I have nothing against Wlad, I just think he's incredibly boring to watch. If you like it, great. But don't tell me what to think.
                      On an end note, you brought up Haye. This has nothing to do with him. Klitschko fans talk more about Haye than Brits do. You must really be obsessed with him.
                      Who cares about Mormeck? You started the post I quoted by saying "and here's another cherry pick" or something like that...... All I'm saying is Wlad is Not fighting Wilder right now, he's fighting Povetkin and then possibly Fury-Pulev.... All guys who you don't consider cherry picks.

You're the one who likes to scream "cherry pick!!!" At Wlad every change you get, it wasn't necessary because Wlad isn't fighting wilder right now. You keep bringing up Mormeck and all of those cherry picks, but the fact of the matter is Wlad is fighting Povetkin next..............

Just look at your sig, it's clear you're a very biased brit fan, comsidering previous posts i read by you, and I think you are just butthurt at the Haye fight, since he's your favorite fighter....... Because every post you make about Wlad is garbage.

Forecasting a cherry pick before the fight even has a chance of happening. that's a new one, even for you.
                      Last edited by King_; 05-12-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X