Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Pacquiao Picked Me Because I Lost, Big Mistake!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree 100%. Pacmans best asset is his speed and footwork. He got problems with skillt technichans, like Marquez. But his athletic abilitys com in very handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      floyd guys try to make pac out like some unskilled brawler.

pac has many faults when he reaches and lunges.

he is not a technical fighter.

but his natural punching ability and instinct in exchanges is excellent.

Yea it is not like he is a great tactician but it is not like he has zero boxing skills as often gets made out.

Like you said all the natural reaction stuff that is basically either stuff you get naturally or you don't Manny has all that stuff, and that should be all he needs for a guy like Rios who is the genuine article of an unskilled brawler, if Manny is still similar to who he was.

Also I would say a lot of people are stuck in the debates of the past when talking about Manny.

Comment

Garcia didn't have a plan when he trained Tony for Pac. He sure won't have a plan this time. Pac should have this clown outta there in the 3rd round. Should be fun to watch Pac batter the 2nd guy who made fun of Roach.

Comment

BOTH guys are coming off losses ...but manny is coming off the worst loss (getting knocked out unconscious). if pac comes out looking completely shot/a shadow of his former self then rios can win it.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            Come on, guy. Admit it. You love Floyd Mayweather, don't you?
            Hahahahahahhhaha

Comment

Pac is gonna make Rios face a bloody pulp. Rios is not fast enough. Garcia is probably gonna stop the fight

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Rios will have to be stronger and smarter than he's ever been.
                He will most certainty be stronger that's for sure, he's finally fighting at the weight where he belonged.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

Also I would say a lot of people are stuck in the debates of the past when talking about Manny.
                  a lot of ppl don't know how to make observations in the sport.

a good case is when fighters go backwards. some can't distinguish between someone moving backwards to box and exploit as oppose to REAL running which is moving to avoid exchanges and just trying to stay away.

i've read ppl in here calling rigondeaux-donaire and pacquiao-margarito running.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                    Garcia didn't have a plan when he trained Tony for Pac. He sure won't have a plan this time. Pac should have this clown outta there in the 3rd round. Should be fun to watch Pac batter the 2nd guy who made fun of Roach.
                    he had a plan for pac-marg.

it was stupid. he had marg jabbing in the beginning.

marg's only chance was to make it a brawl and wear the smaller guy down.

he should have tried to get marg started early.

pac probably still would have whooped marg but at least it would have given marg a better chance.

i honestly think the slow paced, slow start got pac warmed up and got marg's timing down.

Comment

Rios is a punch first, defense after the fight, type fighter. That should sum up why he got picked.

Comment

Working...
                      X