No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Wants Floyd Mayweather Sooner Than Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silky_Smooth View Post
    The world is talking about this fight? It's official Khan is a drug addict.
    Why post a comment that doesnt make sense? I guess its official-you are a dipshiz

Comment

Khan has charisma and a fan base in England, so he puts money on the table. It's not about boxing. That says a lot about the state of boxing today.

Comment

The 2006 version of Zab sparks Khan inside of 7 rounds.

Comment

Khan should first avenge his loss to Garcia at 140 and then move up to 147 and fight alexander or bradley. Then if he can beat all of them then he can talk about a Floyd fight

Comment

i honestly see this as one of floyds more dangerous opponents. floyd isnt a devastating one punch guy. khan presents a style mayweather hasnt really seen. someone who is longer will athletic ability to match and mabye even more than floyd. dont get me wrong im still picking mayweather. this is a tougher fight for floyd than canelo. canelo fight goes the same way baldomir fight. that size dont mean nothing. floyd would pick alvarez apart. khan and alexander and timmy are all tougher fights for floyd than canelo. styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
              i honestly see this as one of floyds more dangerous opponents. floyd isnt a devastating one punch guy. khan presents a style mayweather hasnt really seen. someone who is longer will athletic ability to match and mabye even more than floyd. dont get me wrong im still picking mayweather. this is a tougher fight for floyd than canelo. canelo fight goes the same way baldomir fight. that size dont mean nothing. floyd would pick alvarez apart. khan and alexander and timmy are all tougher fights for floyd than canelo. styles make fights.
              As crazy as it sounds i agree, its a really good match up

Comment

Originally posted by foxingstance View Post
                As crazy as it sounds i agree, its a really good match up
                Bull**** it is.

If Floyd declines the Khan fight and fights 5 more times over 2 years his career is going to still be going when Khan is destroyed by a lesser fighter and retired.

No way in heaven or hell Khan can win more than 1 or 2 consecutive fights without getting knocked out if the competition is world class.

Floyd may not have one shot power but neither did half the guys who decked Amir and Floyd would catch his with shots he didn't see coming. Floyd would buckle him just like the so/so shot on the neck from Garcia that Khan made look like an Earnie Shavers right hand.

Comment

Julio Diaz isn't a devastating one punch guy, but he had Khan on queer street. Mayweather would spank the **** out of Khan. He's a fighter who cannot adapt, a fighter who tires down the straight, a fighter who cannot take a clean punch, a fighter who lacks one punch power, a fighter who cannot fight on the inside, a fighter who is easy to time. The list goes on on and on, Floyd would beat his ass, the only thing that interests me about this fight is the prospect of it occurring in the UK, to that end Khan should fight Brook and the winner fights Floyd at Wembley.

Comment

you can't be serious... this is a joke right??? he almost lost to julio diaz who has no power... imagine mayweather throwing those counters... a 12 year old can wobble khan if he hit him flush... mayweather will continuously hit him flush... khan isnt even longer than mayweather... mayweather has a 1" reach advantage and he's naturally stronger... this fight would be worse than guerrero... if julio diaz can time his punches what do you think mayweather will do... please think before you speak

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      Khan would light Berto up...pepper him all night
                      until berto lands one then it's lights out

Comment

Working...
                      X