Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop it!!! Floyd fights much better at 147 than 154!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Excuses excuses. He fights for money the biggest money fight is Canelo so why isn't he fighting him oh it's cause he looks like Shyte. Ha what a joke at Leary have the balls to admit he is ducking Canelo and for no fooken reason he should beat him at 154. Asking him to go down to 147 is a sham and its really sad that momos like u defend him for it
    No excuses, you know Floyd sucks @ 154 and that is the only way Canelo would stand a chance, to fight a half a$$ Floyd, that is a fuc%in sham.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
      Fair enough, but Ortiz is a big boy, he will never fight below 147 again.No excuses but Canelo fighting Lopez was just as pathetic.
      Fighting Lopez was pathetic but now he wants to fight top 154ers like Trout and you know...Floyd.

Comment

That's not reasonable. He is not excellent @ 154, he is @ 147. Truth!!!
        Which great WWs did he beat at 147?

I'm not talking about fighters stepping up from lower weight classes with just one or two fights at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          Fighting Lopez was pathetic but now he wants to fight top 154ers like Trout and you know...Floyd.
          I gave him props for that too, even though it was close. He wants a piece of Floyd cause he looks like **** at that weight (which we all agree), so I can see why Floyd would not comply right away. No excuses, just facts.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Floyd fights much better at 147 because he's usually fighting guys from lighter divisions moving up. Floyd fighting guys at 154 is an actual challenge, something he doesn't do and never will do. He's the ultimate cherry picker.
            Very True assessment

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

I'm not talking about fighters stepping up from lower weight classes with just one or two fights at the weight.
              A Wash up Mosley who was weaned off Steroids and had the strength of a Popeye who was lacking his spinach

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

None. My point is, Floyd clearly sucks @ super welter, and is vastly superior @ 147, thus why he is hesitant to fight ol boy @ 154. I am no fan boy, I love boxing.

Comment

I gave him props for that too, even though it was close. He wants a piece of Floyd cause he looks like **** at that weight (which we all agree), so I can see why Floyd would not comply right away. No excuses, just facts.
                  You're just being insecure. The Cotto and De La Faggot fights were not close at all.

Comment

No excuses, you know Floyd sucks @ 154 and that is the only way Canelo would stand a chance, to fight a half a$$ Floyd, that is a fuc%in sham.
                    In my honest opinion Floyd will beat Canelo at 154. He is faster and more skilled than the ginger. He can easily out box him. What the sham is the fact that u think its ok for Floyd to ask Canelo to drop to 147 a weight Canelo hasn't made in years and a weight Canelo never said he would fight mauwearher at. It's even more sad that u don't see this as a blatant duck.
                    Plain and simple this is just Floyd ducking another real challenge and a threat. And u are just another example of a momo trying to defend this duck king.
                    I would have respect well a little respect if Floyd were to just say I'm fighting at 147 and not going up and Canelo is just too big an strong. A damn shame he isn't willing to test himself even one bit. Damn shame

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                      You're just being insecure. The Cotto and De La Faggot fights were not close at all.
                      haha that is your best rebuttal? Close enough to see that he sucks @ 154! 147 shows the legs, speed and all the other **** that makes him a beast. Yeah he made the pac fight impossible to make too. Can you believe I only speak objective facts? **** is banana's ain't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X